We offer interdisciplinary training in the field of cybersecurity, allowing students to obtain knowledge about the research carried out in the most relevant fields in which it is applicable
If you are interested in learning to
- Manage operating systems and networks in the area of cybersecurity.
- Develop secure software and design, develop and deploy secure cyberphysical systems (robotics and industrial security).
- Perform security audits and apply digital forensic analysis techniques.
- Apply mathematics in the field of cybersecurity.
- Know the human aspects and legal implications of cybersecurity.
What we offer you
- Strong practical orientation (18 ECTS of internships in companies).
- Internship agreements with INCIBE and the AEI Cybersecurity.
- Teaching staff with extensive experience in professional practice.
- Cybersecurity research.
- Securization of operating systems and networks.
- Digital forensic analysis and security audits.
- Secure software development.
- Securization of cyber-physical systems and critical infrastructure.
- Legal advice on cybersecurity.
- Mathematics for cybersecurity.
Basic and general competences
G1 Develop and defend arguments and solve problems within the area of computer security and communications.
G2 Collect and interpret relevant data within the area of computer security and communications
G3 Issue judgments on relevant issues of a social, scientific or ethical nature from the perspective of cybersecurity.
G4 Transmit solutions to the industrial and business environment in the field of cybersecurity.
G5 Learn autonomously
G6 Be able to develop information security and communications projects.