Master of Corporate Finance
In this master program, students will acquire the knowledge, abilities, and attitudes that will allow them to develop analytical capabilities in the legal and fiscal setting within the national and international economic context, enabling them thus to take high positions in the management of organizations, private or public. They will also acquire the ability to make projections of the strategic impact of the financial decisions and the use of information and communication technologies, to solve organizational and financial problems.
- Bachelor degree related to the area of Economics, Accounting or Finance.
- Good skills in reading and written expression.
- Logical and mathematical reasoning.
- Good disposition towards collaborative work over the internet.
- Able to use Information Technologies and computers.
- Positive attitude towards self-regulated learning and self-training.
- English proficiency equivalent to 450 points in TOEFL.
- Prior experience in the financial area is desirable (such as a bank, stock market, non-lucrative organizations).
- Basic skills in mathematics, accounting, economics, finances, as well as the involved legal aspects.
- Ability to identify the principal models of Finance Theory and of Micro- and Macro Economics.
- Provided with the quantitative tools for the solution of complex problems, as well as the identification of the elements and dimensions of the legal and fiscal environment.
- Manage the financial information, design financial information systems, ability to integrate accounting and financial functions in decision making, ability to project the impact of financial decisions, and to identify the relevant economic aspects in the country and abroad.
- Leadership, disposition of teamwork, ability to innovate techniques for financial enterprises, critical conscience in the globalization processes, integration of technologies and communication.
Each On-Line Master Program consists of a total of 80 credits (20 courses, of 4 credits each). They are designed to be taken in 2 years, by taking 2 courses per period (5 periods per year), thus making a total of 10 courses per year.
The cost of one credit is currently $1,420.00 pesos, each course then costs $5,680.00 pesos.
|One course (4 credits)||$6,400|
|Graduation Fee||$9,000||Paid once the student is a candidate for graduation|
|SEP Fee||$145||To be paid once each year|
Note: All costs are in MX pesos.
Last updated November 23, 2017