Master in Corporate Communication Management
Online master that shows the keys to align the communication to the business strategy.
The economic, social and business environment is changing rapidly. The current crisis, the new digital communication platforms, globalization, among other trends, pose new challenges and challenges in the way in which organizations communicate are their stakeholders.
These new paradigms define the communication of the 21st century. Companies and their communication departments have ceased to dominate messages to be engaged in conversations and dialogue with customers and users. As well as new digital platforms: blogs, social networks, microblogging disseminate messages and opinions in real time and with global reach. This causes that the brands, image, credibility and reputation of organizations are more exposed than ever.
Organizations must be more transparent and agile in environments that have ceased to dominate. All this represents a totally different way of understanding the communication of how we knew it until now.
For all the above, the figure of the Director of Communication (DirCom) is increasingly important in corporate organizational charts. He has left the Marketing Department to work as a team within senior management. The DirCom must understand communication as an integrated process within the operational activities of the organization. And this communication is bidirectional and interactive flow. The ability to listen, transmit and influence stakeholders is required in order to add value to the organization. At the same time you must have a deep knowledge of the metrics of your decisions and activities.
The Postgraduate in Communication Management is designed to complete the program with more powerful skills and knowledge when it comes to developing your professional performance and skills in the areas of public relations and communication of the company.
As a student of the Master in Communication of Organizations, you will strengthen the competences in line with the trends of the global labor market demands and the requirements demanded by the main companies that are looking for a communication expert profile.
- Communication Director of Large Companies and SMEs
- Communication Professional in Advertising Agencies
- Communication Professional in Communication Consultants
- Communication Professional in Communication Agencies
- Communication Professional in Marketing Departments or Public Relations (PR) of Large Companies
- Understand the new environment in which the Communication Strategy is developed.
- Provide support to Marketing objectives, consolidating the positioning of products and brands.
- Build and manage an Image and a Corporate Reputation in synergy with the general objectives of any organization.
- Know the organizational models in order to adapt the Communication.
- Obtain theoretical and practical knowledge of techniques and tools to manage communication with the wide and varied set of stakeholders.
- Develop management skills and crisis management techniques through Public Relations to generate credibility and trust in different audiences, both internal and external.
- Train participants in the development and creation of Comprehensive Communication Plans.
- Train Public Relations Directors to generate new capabilities to achieve business success through reactive and proactive campaigns, always with a solid foundation in understanding the internal analysis produced by the company.
The Master has the following modules:
- Communication Department Challenges
- Marketing and Communication
- Communication skills and influence
- Strategies Below the Line: PR and event management
- Communication in digital environments
- Financial communication in listed companies
- MMCC Relationship Management - Press Office
- Corporate Social Responsibility as a strategic asset
- Internal communication
- Crisis communication
- Final Master's Work
The fundamental objective of our admission process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates. All participants should get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process:
- Prerequisites for admission
- Admission request
- Personal interview
- Motivation letter
- Admissions Committee Evaluation
Master's Degree in Corporate Communication Management
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will obtain their own degree from the UB (University of Barcelona).
In order to obtain the UB's own degree it is necessary to have a University Degree Degree (Engineering, Bachelor's Degree or Diploma). In case of not having a University Degree, once the different evaluations have been passed, a university extension diploma from the UB will be obtained.
About the School
OBS Business School nace en 2006 como la primera escuela de negocios 100% online en lengua española. Se funda en el entorno del Grupo Planeta, líder mundial en la publicación de contenidos para el mer ... Read More