We live in the consumer society where companies offer their products to the user either through physical spaces or through online commerce. The unstoppable evolution of this society and its new needs make business ideas come to life every day, which in many cases need to be able to expose their products in physical spaces.
The commercial space has as its main restraint the projection of a brand idea to a physical space , as well as the exposure of its products for consumption by society , which should allow the positioning of the brand and its product with respect to the competition .
The Interior Designer must interpret this corporate image and its values to project them to the public they are aimed at, taking into account various factors such as location, the characteristics of the space and the needs of the brand, to project commercial spaces that are visually attractive to the instead functional and rational with costs and maintenance.
In this master we will give all the necessary tools to carry out the implementation of a point of sale by the designer.
The main objectives of this program are:
- Acquire a personalized work methodology that allows optimizing, managing and controlling the different execution times of a project, its subsequent management and designing shop windows.
- Learn to work in an interdisciplinary environment, integrating correctly and balanced their different visions; interior design, architecture, branding, merchandising, window dressing etc ...
- Optimize, manage and control the different execution times of a project.
- Acquisition of arguments that explain the decisions made in the design of a commercial space.
- Acquisition of a global vision of the concepts of the world of retail.
- Knowledge of the XXI century trends that affect this discipline.
- Learn to develop an executive project within the world of retail.
- Offer the tools to be able to design, direct and implement a commercial interior design project from the beginning to the delivery of the work to the client.
- Keep an economic control of the work, from the presentation of the fees to the client, the measurements, control of the budgets and of the work.
- Design furniture adapted to the point of sale.
- Know how to implement and transfer a brand image to a space.
- Know materials and techniques for the construction of spaces and shop windows that are capable of setting trends and attracting attention.
- Learn to control the project in its different scales and materials until reaching the development of construction details.
- Provide the student with the necessary knowledge to give insight into the management of the point of sale and be able to develop a management and dynamization project in the different areas that confer it.
- At the end of the course, students will have material generated to develop a digital portfolio , which allows them to promote themselves in the workplace.
This Master is aimed at people who meet the following profile:
- Graduates in Design
- Technical architects
- Graduates in Fine Arts
- Building engineers
In those cases where the student accredits higher studies prior to a process of accreditation of the University degree, the Academic Committee will evaluate the candidate's CV and portfolio as well as the study plan completed, which must maintain reasonable equivalence with the current undergraduate studies. the same area.
People who pass the program evaluation will obtain the double degree : ESDESIGN - Escuela Superior de Diseño de Barcelona Own Title ESDESIGN - Escuela Superior de Diseño de Barcelona and Own Title from the International University of Valencia, which will accredit them as professionals in the specialty studied.
- Students who complete this Master can develop their professional career in the following areas:
- Interior design or architecture studios with interior design department for commercial spaces.
- Commercial furniture designer.
- Department of interior design of large companies.
- Freelance visual merchandising and window dressing.
About the School
Conoce la Escuela Superior de Diseño de Barcelona Formamos a profesionales para convertirles en motor del cambio que les permita la trasformación del entorno y la generación de nuevos espacios, desarr ... Read More