Master in Business Information Security
Online master in data security.
The Master in Business Information Security of OBS Business School facilitates professionals and managers the definition of strategies and knowledge of tools that allow working around data security.
Information has become the most valuable asset for many of the organizations, today data is an essential element to generate competitiveness and high profit margins for modern businesses. Companies, regardless of their size, are making great efforts to safeguard the information from its origin to its use for operations and for decision-making, which is an understandable function given the amount of data generated daily and from Different sources Social networks, mobile devices, e-commerce, the era of Big Data, etc., are some of the factors that have driven the fact that information management security and business information security have become factors. key for current organizations.
Companies need to implement solutions and processes that ensure their information, both external and internal threats, that is why Business Information Security currently represents an aspect to be considered within the Strategic Plan of any organization.
- Systems Auditor
- Computer Specialists
- Network administrator
- Database Administrator
- IT Security Consultant
- Security Manager
- Computer Security Analyst
- IT risks
- System developer
- Infrastructure Administrator
- IT Security Project Manager
- Professionally train managers in the management and management of information security systems of companies.
- Define the keys needed to interact with consultants and computer security experts.
- Promote and implement strategies capable of shielding the knowledge of companies.
- Take advantage of knowledge, an essential asset for its improvement and development within the framework of the information and knowledge society.
The program has a duration of 10 months, consists of a total of 10 modules, divided into 3 blocks, and a final project that is developed throughout the Master.
- Initiation: Introduction to Information Security; IT Government
- Deepening: Security Management in IT Architecture; Cryptography, encryption and protection systems; Communication Infrastructure Security; IT Project Management; Fundamentals of Cyberattack.
- Overview: Evaluation and Selection of Security Systems; System Audit; Legal and Regulatory Framework.
- Final project
The fundamental objective of our admission process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates. All participants should get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process:
- Prerequisites for admission
- Admission request
- Personal interview
- Motivation letter
- Admissions Committee Evaluation
Master's Degree in Business Information Security
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will obtain their own degree from the UB (University of Barcelona).
In order to obtain the UB's own degree it is necessary to have a University Degree Degree (Engineering, Bachelor's Degree or Diploma). In case of not having a University Degree, once the different evaluations have been passed, a university extension diploma from the UB will be obtained.
About the School
OBS Business School nace en 2006 como la primera escuela de negocios 100% online en lengua española. Se funda en el entorno del Grupo Planeta, líder mundial en la publicación de contenidos para el mer ... Read More