Project Management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques with the objective of meeting the expectations of a project, achieving the benefit of increasing the efficiency of processes, people, companies and countries, in a world of accelerated changes. The graduate of the Master in Project Management will have the skills to design, evaluate and apply the knowledge and tools according to the PMI in the development of projects; It will also show a critical and reflective attitude towards their management.
Our MBA in Project Management integrates concepts related to the design, evaluation, measurement, maintenance and adaptation of projects from the beginning to the end. In addition, students will develop skills for decision making, strategic planning, human resources management and project risk management.
- ADMI 500 Organizational Management
- ITMA 501 Technology and Information Management
- MARK 502 Marketing Management
- FINA 505 * Management Finance *
- ACCO 504 * Accounting for Decision Making *
- ECON 505 Business Economics
- PRMG 600 Operations Management
- PRMG 601 Scope and Time Management
- PRMG 602 Cost and Budget Management
- PRMG 603 Project Quality Management
- PRMG 604 Human Resources and Risk Management
Elective Courses (Select one)
- PRMG 606 Hiring Management
- PRMG 607 Effective Communication Management
- PRMG 608 Use of Technology in Project Management
Research Courses (Select one)
- PRMG 605 Integration Management: Applied Methodology Internship
- MGMT 655 Integration Seminar
* ACCO 500 Financial Accounting : This course is recommended for those students who do not have a business administration training. Although, this course is worth 3 credit hours; does not count in the total sum of credits for the degree (42 credits). If the student rejects the recommendation, they must sign a disclaimer form.
Headway / Unsplash
- ADMI 500
- ACCO 504 *
- ITMA 501
- MARK 502
- FINE 505 *
- PRMG 600
- ECON 505
- PRMG 601
- PRMG 602
- PRMG 603
- PRMG 604
- PRMG 605 or MGMT 655
General Admission Requirements
- Have completed a baccalaureate (undergraduate / undergraduate).
- Have a general average of 2.75 (GPA) or more in their high school studies (undergraduate / undergraduate).
- 3. Some academic programs may have specific admission requirements. See the program section in the catalog for more information.
- Complete the application for admission
- Submit an official transcript (official certification of grades) from the accredited university where you obtained the baccalaureate or bachelor's degree.
- Submit a copy of a valid color identification, on both sides, issued by the state, with a photo and evidence the address where the applicant resides. This identification can be:
- Driver's license
- Citizenship card or citizenship certification (ID)
About the School
La Universidad Ana G. Méndez, Recinto Online hace accesible a la comunidad local e internacional una educación superior con los más altos estándares de calidad. Para lograr este propósito, hemos utili ... Read More