The objective of the Master in Business Administration with a specialty in Management allows the student to explore theoretical and practical elements of modern management, and changes in this field. In addition, it prepares the student in the different administrative jobs in commercial and industrial companies.
I could fill positions such as:
- Administrator of companies or organizations with or without profit.
- Planner and supervisor of administrative and managerial tasks that require decision making.
- Personnel supervisor in charge.
- Knowledgeable, director or administrator of auditing, accounting, purchasing, logistics, production and marketing of products or services offered by the organization.
- Researcher of management processes.
- Lecturer and liaison agent in processes of buying and selling services.
- ADMI 500 Organizational Management
- ITMA 501 Technology and Information Management
- MARK 502 Marketing Management
- FINA 505 * Management Finance *
- ACCO 504 * Accounting for Decision Making *
- ECON 505 Business Economics
- QUME 507 Quantitative Methods and Statistics for Businesses
Specialty Courses (Must have completed at least 12 credits of core courses)
- MANA 550 Advanced Management Strategies
- MAMC 551 Project Management
- MANA 552 Industrial Quality and Services Management
- MANA 553 Behavior and Organizational Development
- MANA 554 International Management
Elective Courses (Select one)
- MARK 552 CRM: Confidence and Loyalty Management
- MANA 561 Sales Force and Key Account Management
- MANA 562 Price and Value Management
- ADMI 595 Integration of Knowledge in Business Administration
* ACCO 500 Financial Accounting : This course is recommended for those students who do not have a business administration training. Although, this course is worth 3 credits; does not count in the total sum of credits for the degree (42 credits). If the student rejects the recommendation, they must sign a disclaimer form.
Headway / Unsplash
- ADMI 500
- ACCO 504 *
- ITMA 501
- QUME 507
- FINE 505 *
- MARK 502
- ECON 505
- MANA 550
- MANA 551
- MANA 552
- MANA 553
- MANA 554
- ADMI 595
General Admission Requirements
- Have completed a baccalaureate (undergraduate / undergraduate).
- Have a general average of 2.75 (GPA) or more in their high school studies (undergraduate / undergraduate).
- 3. Some academic programs may have specific admission requirements. See the program section in the catalog for more information.
- Complete the application for admission
- Submit an official transcript (official certification of grades) from the accredited university where you obtained the baccalaureate or bachelor's degree.
- Submit a copy of a valid color identification, on both sides, issued by the state, with a photo and evidence the address where the applicant resides. This identification can be:
- Driver's license
- Citizenship card or citizenship certification (ID)
About the School
La Universidad Ana G. Méndez, Recinto Online hace accesible a la comunidad local e internacional una educación superior con los más altos estándares de calidad. Para lograr este propósito, hemos utili ... Read More