- Price: 9.900 euros 65% Scholarship -
- Financing without interest up to 12 months. Discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 60 ECTS
- Methodology: Online
- Qualification obtained: Master's Degree from the University of Nebrija and Master's Degree from the IMF Business School
- Job and Internship Exchange
University degree or equivalent professional experience
IMF Business School , in collaboration with the University of Nebrija and the Miguel Ángel Jiménez Golf Academy, is launching this MBA with a specialization in Golf Course Management. This Master is aimed at both recent graduates, as well as experienced professionals, who seek a global training on the management, organization, maintenance, current legislation and administration of Golf Clubs.
The Master in Management of Golf Clubs, lasting one academic year, is taught in an online mode supported by an advanced technological platform that allows students to access the study, whatever their geographical location or their time availability.
This program is designed by a committee of experts, made up of doctors and active professionals from leading companies in the field of Golf Course Management. Likewise, the Miguel Ángel Jiménez Golf Academy coordinates and collaborates in this program.
With the IMF Student Centered methodology, the student is at the center of all training services and guides the institution towards academic and professional success. The student will be able to know his progress at all times, be attended when needed, access all resources with complete freedom and have a service of coaching, headhunting and employment.
All students who successfully pass this program will obtain a double Master's degree from the University of Nebrija and a Master's degree from the IMF Business School . In addition, all the advantages of IMF :
- Scholarships and Study Aid Program
- Employment Exchange with more than 12,000 vacancies published in the last year
- Unlimited Tutorials
- Live online classes
- Masterclasses and Networking Sessions
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention
- Virtual library with more than 30,000 references
- Virtual video library with access to the classes of any master
- Access to the VIP Club with discounts on leisure, travel, restaurants ...
- Module I - Organizational structure and strategic direction in the company
- Module II - Economic environment
- Module III - Financial management
- Module IV - Marketing and business management
- Module V - Human factor in the organization
- Module VI - Personal and managerial skills
- Module VII - Introduction to golf
- Module VIII - The Golf Club
- Module IX - The management of a Club
- Module X - Master's Thesis
- Course I - English Course
Program taught in: