The current labor market makes it essential for companies to differentiate themselves from those of the competition: this is where the qualification of their human capital comes into play, to guarantee, above all, the satisfaction of the client's needs.
For this reason, it is necessary that the management of the company has a complete preparation in the various areas that influence their competitive positioning.
Experts in training business management professionals in all their specialties (human resources, marketing, strategic management, commercial, information systems, finance, etc.), from IMF Business School , in collaboration with the University of Nebrija, we present this MBA for Financial Directors, where you study in depth all the necessary aspects to integrate as an executive of finance in the business world.
In addition, the continuous contact between teachers and students will allow the student to generate a networking of vital importance for their professional future.
OBJECTIVES OF THE MBA specialized in Financial Management
Acquire the necessary knowledge for the direction and management of the different disciplines that allow the correct functioning of a company, dominating the fundamental guidelines of the creation and implementation of each of them.
You will also learn:
- Be able to evaluate the suitability of a commercial strategy, analyzing the marketing plan on which it is based, deciding the most appropriate marketing channels, etc. thus guaranteeing the desired results for your company.
- Know how to analyze a company through its financial statements.
- Understand the study of financial ratios to be able to compare them with industry ratios and know the entity's financial and economic solvency.
- Become aware of internal data and its usefulness for cost reduction approaches.
- Use management control as an aid to improve business management.
Methodology and Evaluation
IMF offers a flexible methodology adapted to your needs, whatever your geographical location or time availability. This master can be completed under:
- Online methodology: The whole agenda will be at your disposal from our virtual campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Distance methodology: You will have the course material in book format.
All the contents are fully updated and have a great technical rigor, easily understandable and with a clear practical vocation.
Whichever methodology you choose, IMF puts at your disposal:
- Personal tutoring e-presencial (via forums, chat, telephone, email).
- Debates and discussion groups through forums and chats.
- Self-assessment test.
- Readings, case studies and documentation.
- Live classes
- Practical case study.
Case study: Amadeus
The theoretical content of the MBA with a specialization in Financial Management, is projected on a practical case study, a real company, Amadeus, from which they will study their data and circumstances. Working from the perspective of each of the subjects as the student is studying, allows you to develop a global vision of the world of the company.
Continuous evaluation as you progress in the study of the master. Each module will be evaluated through the combination of online exam and case study development.
The obtaining of the Master's degrees from the University of Nebrija and the Master's degree from the IMF Business School will be subject to the passing of the tests of each module and the preparation of an end-of-master project.
At the end of our Master's you will be able to practice as:
- Director of the Financial Department
- Financial or Fiscal Advisor
- Director and business manager
- Strategic consultant in the area of finance
- Head of business development
Price and Scholarships
At IMF we offer our students great payment facilities:
- Scholarship up to 65%
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention (see conditions)
- Payment method: Cash (5% discount) / Interest-free installment payment
- Bonus through the Tripartite Foundation
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More