The current labor market makes it essential for companies to differentiate themselves from those of the competition: this is where the qualification of their human capital comes into play, to guarantee, above all, the satisfaction of the client's needs.
For this reason, it is necessary that the management of the company has a complete preparation in the various areas that influence their competitive positioning.
Experts in training business management professionals in all their specialties (human resources, marketing, strategic management, commercial, information systems, finance, etc.), from IMF Business School , in collaboration with the University of Nebrija, we present this MBA for Commercial Directors and Marketing, in which all aspects necessary to integrate as Commercial and Marketing Director are studied in depth, determining what elements should be taken into account to create the best commercial offer of the company, with which to go to market and let us know the customer, either directly or through the collaboration of distributors.
In addition, the continuous contact between teachers and students will allow the student to generate a networking of vital importance for their professional future.
OBJECTIVES OF THE MBA specialized in Commercial Management and Marketing
Analyze the foundations of the Strategic Management studying its foundations, the competitive analysis of the environment, in order to train the student for the formulation, implementation and monitoring of a successful Management strategy.
You will also learn to:
- Identify the most relevant aspects to develop a marketing strategy.
- Have an overview of the tools used in marketing.
- Delimit the sales function within the broader framework of marketing and see its interrelation with the rest of the company's functions.
- Specify the different sales techniques and know how to choose the best one at all times.
- To know in depth the concept of product from the perspective of marketing and have a practical work system that allows you to take the necessary steps to recommend a product strategy for a company.
- Understand the importance of product life cycle management, as well as the professional management of the product portfolio. Know the possible alternatives for this management.
Methodology and Evaluation
IMF offers a flexible methodology adapted to your needs, whatever your geographical location or time availability. This master can be completed under:
- Online methodology: The whole agenda will be at your disposal from our virtual campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Distance methodology: You will have the course material in book format.
All the contents are fully updated and have a great technical rigor, easily understandable and with a clear practical vocation.
Whichever methodology you choose, IMF puts at your disposal:
- Personal tutoring e-presencial (via forums, chat, telephone, email).
- Debates and discussion groups through forums and chats.
- Self-assessment test.
- Readings, case studies and documentation.
- Live classes
- Practical case study
Practical case study:
The theoretical contents of this MBA are projected on a real company used as a practical case study so that the student acquires a global vision of the world of the company. Their situation, data and circumstances will be analyzed, applying each subject as the student studies.
In the MBA with a specialty in Commercial Management and Marketing, he focuses on the Amadeus company.
Continuous evaluation as you progress in the study of the master. Each module will be evaluated through the combination of online exam and case study development.
The obtaining of the Master's degrees from the University of Nebrija and the Master's degree from the IMF Business School will be subject to the passing of the tests of each module and the preparation of an end-of-master project.
At the end of our Master's you will be able to practice as:
- Director of the Commercial Department
- Director of the Marketing Department
- Director and business manager
- Strategic consultant in the commercial, marketing or financial area, among others
- Head of business development
Price and Scholarships
At IMF we offer our students great payment facilities:
- Scholarship up to 65%
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention (see conditions)
- Payment method Online: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment installment without interest
- Form of payment Blended: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment installment without interest
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More