Master in Business Administration (MBA) – On-line
The business world is becoming more global, with increasing demand for experienced professional with the skills needed to become tomorrow’s leaders. Are you a busy professional looking to gain the know-how to be that leader? Why not bring your unique exposure and vision to a global network of professional by enrolling in the "on-line" Master in Business Administration (MBA) program with UBIS- University of Business and International Studies? Take off to a successful career- the future of business starts today!
MBA Program outcomes:
The UBIS MBA program gives students an opportunity to have an applied business education within a dynamic, multicultural learning environment. The program not only improves decision making capabilities of students by providing a functional business foundation, it also enhances their analytical, communication, and technological skills. A MBA from UBIS gives you the necessary skills to take on mid-to-senior level management and executive positions in the corporate world. Our graduates will have the confidence to pursue careers in positions of authority in the private sector, in public administration, international organizations or non-governmental organizations.
To receive a Master of Business Administration (MBA), students must earn 48 semester credit hours that are equal to 16 courses, including a thesis, over 15 months for full time studies. Studies include Preliminary courses (
30 credit hours), plus Graduate Courses (48 credit hours).
Profile of some of our Professor:
Former DG at Pommery, LVMH Switzerland; Former Vice President - Middle East & Africa at PepsiCola International; Founder and Managing Partner at O plc; Former Head of WWF News Service/Communications Manager, WWF International.
Documents Needed to Apply (CLICK HERE):
1) Complete an application (include support documents below)
2) Submit your official certified high school transcript anduniversity transcript (final transcript of grades and courses) and a copy of your official high school diploma anduniversity diploma. This includes official transcripts for all high schools and universities attended.
4) Photocopy of a valid passport
5) TOEFL or other official English placement exam results (If your previous schooling has not been in English or Non-Native English speakers). Have all results submitted to our office directly from the testing agency.
6) Pay a non-refundable CHF100 application processing fee
Note: Copies of application and support documents may be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, followed by originals by post.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 16, 2017