A “top-up” Masters degree is the research project phase (60 levels 7 credits) of the programme aimed at those wishing to gain a full UK Postgraduate degree, possibly upgrading from another previous achievement.
photo courtesy of MLA College
The programme offers one core award, the MBA, with the option of subject specialism pathways, resulting in the following pathway titles being available:
- Master of Business Administration (Maritime Operations)
- Master of Business Administration (Entrepreneurship and Innovation)
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Master of Business Administration (Capital Markets and Finance)
- Master of Business Administration (Financial Technology (Fintech))
University of Plymouth*
* Subject to validation
Likely to be a postgraduate qualification such as a PG Diploma but will depend on the applicant’s existing qualifications and professional experience. Flexibility exists to be considered by the Admissions Tutor, for example, membership of professional bodies such as IMarEST will count favourably.
About the School
MLA College is an award-winning provider of distance learning degrees in a range of subjects. We offer both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees which are taught by distance learning, both online and offli ... Read More