An innovative Business School concept
At IEBS we take a step forward compared to the traditional business school model:
- The traditional learning model is rigid and not very flexible because it is based on the standardized and unchanging industrial society model.
- The IEBS learning model is modern, flexible and adaptive because it is designed to respond to today's world and constant change.
- We propose a learning that integrates technology and innovation as part of the subject matter, always offering the most current knowledge.
- We think of a 2.0 learning model that gives priority to the ability to “learn to learn”, developing the skills necessary to successfully face today's challenges.
- We integrate traditional models as the case method, with the most current learning currents, thanks to web 2.0.
After all, a book no longer guarantees us that we will learn everything we need to know in life.
At IEBS , the student is prepared to become a leading professional, capable of innovating, undertaking and providing value to their companies, in a changing environment, through a new way of doing business.
Who is IEBS ?
IEBS , the first digital native business school in Spanish in the world, was founded in 2009 with the aim of offering an alternative to traditional business schools, with a commitment to an innovative learning model capable of responding to the real needs of the companies and professionals that live in a society in constant change and transformation. We propose an agile and modern school, capable of being up to date with the latest trends and based on solid values to form more responsible people, who lead projects with Entrepreneurship from Innovation, Ethics and Sustainability.
Our goal is to train the new leaders that the world we live in demands; able to undertake, innovate and create value to their companies, their employees and society in a sustainable and profitable way.
IEBS born in innovation and entrepreneurship in Spain by the hand of Seedrocket, the first startup accelerator in Spain that has Google as one of its main partners. Its main headquarters are located in Madrid and Barcelona, two of the most important cities in the European and global landscape of innovation and entrepreneurship, sources of innovation and trends that allow IEBS bring the most innovative talent and knowledge to all its students . IEBS has its headquarters in Latin America, on the banks of the Río de la Plata, in Montevideo from where it connects the innovative culture, talent and the most innovative knowledge with all the countries of Latin America.
Without a doubt, financial technology has become, for many businesses, the backbone of the management and operation of professional activity . Because of its innovative support capacity and creating new models of services and products. Being able to completely renew traditional labor and economic models .
More and more entrepreneurs are daring with new business models, highlighted data management companies, and they manage global hyperconnectivity, laying more and more the foundations of an intelligent society, more sensitive to the generation of data and concerned for the digital identity.
The new companies have no fear of integrating financial technologies such as Blockchain , technological finance and the Fintech sector in their day to day as key elements of a transformation of the economy and society today.
To respond to the new demands, the Master in Blockchain and Fintech offers, through an online methodology, the basis of these new payment and financing methods, to apply them within any business.
IEBS Business School is an associate of Alastria (a consortium promoted by companies and institutions for the establishment of a semi-public infrastructure of Blockchain) where students can experience their projects with these technologies in a cooperative environment.At the end of the Master in Blockchain and Fintech you will be perfectly able to:
- To obtain a global vision of the process of the digital models of the different economic actors and the revolution of the digital environments.
- Be able to develop business models adapted to the technological changes that are being experienced in fintech industry environments.
- Know the basics of monetary systems and financial markets and know how to contextualize cryptocurrencies and other systems based on Smart Contract in contrast or analogy with them.
- Understand the incentive systems on which Blockchain-based systems are based and understand the elements of game theory underlying them.
- Know and know how to analyze the legal and regulatory implications of cryptocurrencies and other systems based on Smart Contracts.
- Know and know how the Blockchain works as distributed systems and understand the architecture and the fundamental algorithms on which they are based.
Admission and registration
The program has a limited number of places. In this way we promote personalized contact between student and teacher, so that each teacher becomes a mentor of the student with a direct and close treatment.
Admission applications are processed in strict order of reception and are assessed by an evaluation committee formed by the program director, the academic director and the admissions coordinator. To fill in the application for admission click on the following button:
The pre-registration period is open until September 30. During this period you can reserve and guarantee your place in the program and if you make your reservation before July 31, you will also get an additional 10% discount on your registration.
The deadline to complete your enrollment in this program ends on November 24 or at the time the quota of available places is completed.
The student interested in pursuing this program and applying for a double Master's degree from IEBS and UCAM, must meet or accredit the requirements indicated in the following options:
- With a university degree: accredit or be in possession of the degree or equivalent Spanish university degree or failing that, equivalent foreign studies that give access to postgraduate studies. Photocopies of the titles submitted must be legalized in accordance with Spanish law.
- Without a university degree: in the case of not having a university degree, the remarkable professional experience of at least 5 years may be accredited with company certificates, provided that it is related to the field of study of the master.
Scholarships and grants
IEBS has an exclusive program of scholarships and grants to facilitate its students access to study programs. His commitment is to help people really interested in training and promoting their career. With these scholarships, IEBS improves their job prospects and gives them the opportunity to reorient their professional career.
About the School
IEBS, the School of Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship, born during the world crisis with the aim of providing a real alternative to traditional teaching model alternative.