Form yourself with Structuralia , the leading training school in the Spanish-speaking world in the sectors of Construction, Infrastructure, Energy and Engineering.
Why take a Master's Degree in Big Data and Business Analytics?
Because I will be able, as an expert in Big Data and Analytics, to advise companies on better decision making after collecting, analyzing and interpreting the large amount of data they generate today.
- Module I: Introduction to Big Data
- Module II: Tableau
- Module III: Relational databases: SQL. Datawarehouse
- Module IV: Python and R
- Module V: NOSQL and HDFS databases
- Module VI: Big data architectures: Hadoop and Spark
- Module VII: Data mining, machine learning and deep learning
- Module VIII: Data management
- Module IX: Preparation of Self-service data. Excel, Talend and Trifacta
- Module X: Final Master's Thesis
The program is subject to possible variations / updates of the contents to improve their quality.
About this course
- Understand the technical and scientific complexity of the use of information.
- Learn to differentiate the concepts of Big Data, Bussiness Intelligence (BI) and the field of Analytics where everything is called "Big Data".
- Identify strategies and business opportunities.
- Know the technology needed to obtain data and what to do with them.
- Differentiate the profiles of the right professionals according to the needs of each organization.
- Know the tools that we currently have in the market and which ones to use in each case.
- Technically manage projects and BI / Big Data work teams.
About the School
Structuralia es una escuela de formación de posgrado especializada en ingeniería, infraestructuras, energía y edificación. Estamos convencidos de la importancia de la formación continua de calidad par ... Read More