Why take a Master's Degree in Big Data and Business Analytics?
Because I will be able, as an expert in Big Data and Analytics, to advise companies on better decision making after collecting, analyzing and interpreting the large amount of data they generate today.
"In 2020, there will be a shortage of Big Data professionals that will be impossible to cover given the exponential growth of demand by companies", Sandra Navarro
- Module 1. Introduction to Big Data
- Module 2. Relational databases: SQL. Design of a DATAWAREHOUSE
- Module 3. BBDD NoSQL and HDFS
- Module 4. Programming languages: PYTHON and R
- Module 5. Big Data Architectures: HADOOP and SPARK
- Module 6. Data Mining, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Module 7. Project management
- Module 8. New management approaches for data
- Module 9. Data Management
- Module 10. Tableau
- Module 11. Blockchain
- Module 12. Data protection in IT projects
- Module 13. Big Data Organizations. Org. based on the strategy: impact and opportunities of Big Data
- Module 14. Innovation and competitiveness
- Module 15. Introduction to digitization
- Module 16. Master's thesis
About this course
- Understand the technical and scientific complexity of the use of information.
- Learn to differentiate the concepts of Big Data, Bussiness Intelligence (BI) and the field of Analytics where everything is called "Big Data".
- Identify strategies and business opportunities.
- Know the technology needed to obtain data and what to do with them.
- Differentiate the profiles of the right professionals according to the needs of each organization.
- Know the tools that we currently have in the market and which ones to use in each case.
- Technically manage projects and BI / Big Data work teams.
About the School
Structuralia es una escuela de formación especializada en infraestructuras, ingeniería, energía y arquitectura fundada en 2001 por la Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña y los grandes grupos empresari ... Read More