The era of digitalization has changed and is changing the way we produce, communicate and even the way cities work. The terms Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are increasingly present in sectors as diverse as the technology sector, the health sector or the financial sector.
Artificial Intelligence opens the door to efficiency, accuracy and risk reduction. In fact, it is estimated that the artificial intelligence sector will transform the labor market by creating more than 2.3 million new job opportunities related to this field. This will imply that workers in the digital age must adapt to new challenges such as responding to the intelligent behavior of machines, being able to understand their language and communicating with networks of related devices.
The Master in Artificial Intelligence of Three Points The Digital Business School allows students to know the concepts and necessary elements of Artificial Intelligence in order to successfully carry out projects in this field. In the Executive, students will cover three large blocks. An initiation block, where they will understand the key elements of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. In the second block, that of implementation, students will cover aspects such as Reasoning, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks and Multi-Agent Systems. This will allow them to understand the functioning and application of Artificial Intelligence. Finally, the students will cover a specialization block where they can choose between acquiring a technical profile, deepening in application technologies of Artificial Intelligence or a business entrepreneurial profile and giving a business vision to the knowledge acquired in the Master. Finally, it is important to emphasize that the emanently practical nature of the program allows the student to immediately apply the knowledge acquired during the Master.
Objectives And Benefits
The Master in Artificial Intelligence aims to:
- Bringing the foundations of artificial intelligence to all those professionals who see how the applications in machine learning in their sectors are changing the way of managing business models, acquiring the necessary technical knowledge to lead Artificial Intelligence projects.
- Delve into the fundamentals and key concepts of Artificial Intelligence as well as the methods and techniques used to solve problems in the field.
- Know the main algorithms and statistical models related to Machine Learning to be able to implement them in solving problems in different areas of the industry.
- Understand the concept of reasoning as well as its typologies (supervised and unsupervised) to know what techniques and tools to use depending on it.
- Acquire basic knowledge about the coordination of intelligent agents.
- Being able to lead Artificial Intelligence projects not only from a technical point of view but also managerial.
The curriculum is developed in 7 modules starting in the month of October of each year that are developed in 6 months. To this is added a real business project, which will start at the end of the first module and will run throughout the course of the program, as well as a project management workshop.
The students will share a common virtual space, with a common content base and a specialized part, being able to choose from the first moment between two itineraries: Business or Technological.
The itinerary student in Business will not have programming exercises and the exam of the subjects will not require programming nor equations
The student of the technological itinerary will participate in guided programming exercises, which in no case will be done as part of an independent subject but as "recitations" of the same subjects.
The works of the students of each of the Business itinerary will be reviewed by the students of the technological itinerary and vice versa, in order to discuss the technological difficulty of the business ideas of the Business itinerary, as well as to debate the profitability and marketing of the technological proposals
Part of the practical exercises of the program will be based on the start-up from the technological point of view or from the Business point of view of ideas and projects presented by each of the itineraries.
The Course Project will be different for the two itineraries:
- A 10-year business plan will be developed for a company based on a strong investment in Artificial Intelligence
- Business consulting project of a real business case
- A programming plan for a complicated artificial intelligence application will be developed
Program Structure (* subject to Changes)
Before the beginning of the academic year, there is an introductory module to facilitate the management of the platform and establish a filming to the learning model "on-line".
The modules are grouped in three conductor blocks on which the entire program pivots, which are the following:
- Block I. - Foundations, where the concepts of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are defined.
- Block II.- Specialization, where the concepts and key elements of AI are presented, as well as their application in the different sectors
- Block III.- Management of large Artificial Intelligence projects, where the concepts and elements necessary to carry out Artificial Intelligence projects successfully are presented.
The modules of the course are designed for professionals from different sectors who aspire to accelerate the development of their professional career and understand the important role that Artificial Intelligence is acquiring:
- Managers and project managers who want to expand their management capacity to undertake projects related to artificial intelligence.
- People with experience or vocation in the area of artificial intelligence who wish to advance their academic preparation.
- Consultants and specialists of the artificial intelligence sector who want to prepare, update and complete their profile, thus forging their competitive position in the market
It is recommended that students have a profile from the following fields: Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics, or other specialties that include a strong analytical component
At Three Points The Digital Business School we bet on training as an engine for change, growth and personal and professional improvement. The application of the competences developed throughout the Executive in the professional field will contribute to the growth and improvement of the organizations in the hand of the fundamental values of Three Points The Digital Business School.