Why take a Master in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data?
The overall objective of the Master is for the student to be able to develop a new technological profile, also acquiring management skills and development of necessary software projects in this changing world in which we live.
- Module I: Introduction to Big Data
- Module II: Relational Databases. SQL. Design of a Datawarehouse
- Module IIII: NOSQL and HDFS Databases
- Module IV: Agile Management Approach
- Module V: Data Mining, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Module VI: Data Mining Advancing
- Module VII: Technology Ecosystems
- Module VIII: Artificial Intelligence Project Management and Ideation Methodologies
- Module IX: Impact of Artificial Intelligence in the Company
- Module X: Master's Final Project
The program is subject to possible variations / updates of the contents to improve their quality.
Professional with more than 20 years of experience leading business development and projects in technology sectors. Expert in mobility, connected car, IoT and Big Data. Founder and CEO of several companies in the field of technology and applied telematics creating the first engine of geo-referenced recommendations in real time. He is professor of Big Data at the University of DEUSTO and The Valley Business School and professor of entrepreneurship and Big Data at the Francisco Vitoria University. He has also collaborated with the IE Business School, where he is a former student. He is a regular speaker on topics related to Big Data and Connected Car. Mr. Goikoetxea has a Business Degree and MBA from IE Business School (98). Currently, PhD student in “Big Data applied to monetization”.
- Marketing Digital Specialist: In marketing, where the application of Artificial Intelligence is key since it analyzes the markets and improves the user experience, which leads to an increase in sales.
- The Business Translator is an expert who makes strategic decisions and also has analytical training capable of serving as a link between data scientists and business development.
- Data Scientist is the special agent in the tasks of application and use of Machine Learning techniques.
- Model Integrator is part of the chain of professionals responsible for executing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning work in the organization. He is a computer scientist who knows how algorithms work and is responsible for applying predictive models, as well as automating the change of that model when the continuous learning process improves it.
About the School
Structuralia es una escuela de formación de posgrado especializada en ingeniería, infraestructuras, energía y edificación. Estamos convencidos de la importancia de la formación continua de calidad par ... Read More