THE MASTER IN
It has been designed for a
- completed 100% online
- wide flexitime
- absolute geographic independence
The Operations Management Master allows you to acquire new working methods to improve the level of productivity and competitiveness of the company.
Upon completion completed, the participant will have achieved the following transfer targets:
- Create a program to meet the changing expectations, both internal and external customers with finite administration in each of the functions that make up the Operations resources thought.
- Develop the strategic ability to manage the Operations, focusing on the most innovative aspects of management, with scope for companies manufacturing or service sector.
- Learn and incorporate new practices and tools, which will improve aspects of the daily management of the areas of Operations.
- Broaden and deepen the theoretical content, in order to develop new skills in the staff working in the different functions of the area of operations.
- Incorporate a work culture based on the interactions of the processes of the different functions that make up the area of operations.
Directors, managers or heads of the different functions that make up the area of operations, seeking operational excellence through the adoption of new strategies and working methods, enabling management processes create value without waste, optimizing profitability company, in order to be competitive not only in the immediate future, but sustainable in a near future.
- MODULE 1: Productivity in Operations.
- MODULE 2: Improving Competitiveness: Productivity and Quality
- MODULE 3: Lean Tools and Practices: Zero Squanderings
- MODULE 4: Focus on the Customer: Process Integration
- MODULE 5: Operations Strategy
- MODULE 6: Continuous Improvement Strategy
- MODULE 7: Supply Chain Management
- MODULE 8: Lean Management: New Philosophies Working
- MODULE 9: People Management
- MODULE 10: Management Control
- MODULE 11: Project Management
- MODULE 12: Improving Business Competitiveness from Operations
- MODULE 13: Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
END OF MASTER WORK
The main feature of ADEN International Business School is its focus on applied knowledge and skills learned to work. This allows our students to lead business projects related to each training dictate. To do this during the program completed the student must actively case analysis, project development, specialized workshops, project management and activities directly linked to the management participate. These applications are made through specialized software, video conferencing, simulation platform and other technical resources.
Videoconferencing INTERACTIVE Integrative in each module and presentation videoconferences.
Through a revolutionary technology incorporated as a means of participant / teacher interaction, a videoconference platform through which we promote mentoring, networking in presentation meetings, meetings integrators in each module and apply new learning activities as the resolution of cases and development of collaborative projects.
At the end of the program certification by EUNCET - Polytechnic University of Catalonia, credited the completion of the relevant studies to Master in Operations Management (*), with final work approved. Along with the certificate an academic report detailing of all the agenda items and the respective grades achieved by the student will be given. The participant will also receive a certificate issued by University of California at Irvine - Extension and ADEN International Business School, crediting the assessment completed with Specialization in Operations Management (^) 140 hour program. The certificate shall be accompanied by an academic report detailing the relevant themes (first 4 modules) to program recognized by Universitiy of California at Irvine - Extension.
ADEN ONLINE has achieved in 10 years an innovative educational experience for executives and business managers.
The program has been designed for a completed 100% online with wide geographical flexitime and absolute independence.
Executives from around the world choose this program as an opportunity to better themselves at the highest level, without interference with their work responsibilities, family time or recreational activities.
The main engine of the teaching-learning process of specialization is given by a context where the student is constantly challenged, motivated and accompanied by a constant interactivity with the program director and specialists in charge of each subject.
Participants to enter the platform should address the following activities weekly:
- Analyze the readings and conduct research and development activities related to them.
- Analyze and respond multimedia material associated questionnaires.
- Study the proposed case studies and propose solutions
- Participate in forums providing opinions with theoretical and practical foundation.
- Interacting with bandmates, make decisions and implement them in the simulator.
- Participate in integrating videoconferencing and virtual workshops with specialists.
Teacher / student and student / student interaction has been raised synchronously and / or asynchronously, ie teachers and students may or may not match the hours of entry to the platform and similarly interact constantly while solving all queries. Besides the meetings via videoconferencing in real time throughout the program optimize the relationship between all participants.
The geographic space defined by the student when connecting from home, airport, etc. either from a PC, Notebook, Tablet or Smartphone. Ie no physical classrooms, requiring physical displacement, or compliance schedules, but constant exchange of ideas, proposals, projects and development of networking among participants under the mentorship led by the director of the master as professional specialists is required charge of each subject.
- interactive educational platform.
- Custom accompaniment.
- Academic excellence.
- No fixed schedules or geographical displacement.
- Direct link to work activity.
- Videoconferences scheduled.
- Case analysis and project development.
- multicultural learning.
- 100% Acceptance for mobile.
Access to virtual campus
The participant will receive a username and personal password with which will be identified in the Virtual Campus ADEN (www.aden.org/online). By accessing the campus will be enabled sequentially the contents of each of the modules comprising the program.
The contents are composed of:
- Mid materials developed by experts in the subject, presented in different digital formats (documents, videos, presentations, charts, concept maps, specialized links, etc.).
- Application exercises, self-assessments, games and case development.
- Video conferences.
- Discussions and consultations.
Program taught in: