Transforming innovative ideas into concrete solutions is the key to the digital economy: become an expert in software and application programming.
WHY THIS COMPUTER MASTERE ETNA ONLINE?
You want to find a job in IT after upgrading your skills, a career change, or as part of an initial training? The ETNA program allows you to access the programs of a recognized computer school with total flexibility.
Fully online, this training is for candidates who have a busy professional and personal life or wish to accelerate their learning.
A gateway to digital businesses in high demand:
- Software Architect
- Project Manager
- Application Developer
- IT Application Engineer
- IT Consultant
Master new skills using our project pedagogy
- Know and use the most used technologies on the market (JAVA, .NET ...).
- Adapt to technological developments.
- Master the different development technologies to be able to quickly join a team and become a project manager.
- Integrate a quality approach.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
Bac 2 level for the first year, and Bac 3 for the third year.
THIS TRAINING IS ACCESSIBLE
- For students with a BAC 2 level who wish to aim for the diploma.
- For professionals, for whom a VAP (Partial Acquisition Validation) device validates the assets they already possess.
- Job seekers or people who want to resume their careers.
Structured curriculum: 26 months
Two returns a year: October and March
- Price: 9000 euros HT / financing companies and OPCA
- Price: 9000 euros TTC / personal financing
9874 Software Architect-Application Developer
Since 2004, the School of Applied Digital Technologies has been training future "application software architects" and "network and security systems architects" every year, with a 100% enterprise placement rate.
Program taught in: