A Master of Business Administration helps chart the path to success for any student or professional. The first-class MBA from Unicaf University prepares pathways for its graduates for the demanding business sector and provides excellent opportunities for ambitious students or active professionals to strengthen their careers. In addition, the MBA is ideal for people who want to start their business, while it offers excellent prospects for a potential job.
Throughout the Master's program, students will acquire essential business-related knowledge including leadership skills, strategic and financial management, professional development, research and business methods.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
- Admission to a Master's program requires a Bachelor's degree provided by an accredited institution.
- Candidates who hold a Master's degree provided by an accredited institution will also be considered for admission.
- Candidates who hold a National Diploma ("HND", sort of BTS / BUT) and relevant professional experience may also be considered.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is a prerequisite (if the Baccalaureate has not been studied in English.)
The candidate must also provide:
- An updated CV
- A letter of recommendation (academic or professional)
- A personal statement (a minimum of 500 words is required)
- A copy of his identity card or passport
Why choose Unicaf University?
- Accredited partner of some of the best Universities in Europe, the United Kingdom and the United States
- High-end programs taught by national and international speakers
- Recognized, legitimate and certified diplomas like any other equivalent diploma obtained offline
- Get globally recognized degrees by studying online
- Apply for an accredited scholarship for a lower cost
- Study online and attend graduation at the university
About the University
Unicaf University is a recognized private pan-African university bringing together the best elements of an international quality education and offering quality diplomas, recognized worldwide.
To date, Unicaf University manages campuses and learning centers in 9 countries across Africa. These local facilities are intended to provide students with a range of services such as classroom instruction (available only in certain locations), a virtual library, assistance during the intake process and payment of fees. studies.
Thanks to our campuses, students can take classes in class, and also benefit from a series of services, such as accessing the Internet and the virtual library in our computer rooms to do research for their projects.
Online and offline studies
UNICAF University is the only university in sub-Saharan Africa that provides access to high-quality graduate studies and issues globally recognized degrees through its online and offline study programs. As an online student, you have the opportunity to study at your own pace and at a lower cost. As an offline student, you have access to state-of-the-art centers in a high-level professional academic environment.
By studying at the undergraduate or graduate level, online or offline, you have access to a high-level professional academic environment and the opportunity to earn an accredited degree that will contribute to the advancement of your career.
The main advantages
- Very low cost
- Globally recognized diplomas
- Flexible schedule, 24/7 online access adaptable to your lifestyle
- Access to UNICAF scholarships
"I really needed a master's degree to boost my career. I am very happy to have discovered UNICAF because such opportunities are not available in my country. "
Oduwa Omoruyi, Nigeria
"I am very grateful for this opportunity that will allow me to continue my studies in management at such a prestigious business school"
Nhlanhla Prudence Sibindi, Zimbabwe
"I am very grateful to UNICAF for supporting me so far. Thank you for your patience and your willingness to help me. I am finally studying at a world-renowned university! "
Simangaliso Ncube, Zimbabwe
About the School
Unicaf University is a Pan African independent, recognised university, combining the best elements of international education, offering high quality internationally recognised qualifications. The Univ ... Read More