Masters Multidisciplinary Treatment of Domestic and Gender Violence
The Master has a minimum duration of six months and maximum of one year. There is an extension option of another year, with additional cost of € 200.
Service includes free updates and access to forums and social networks for one year after having completed the registration period.
The master has a 600-hour academic assessment.
Graduates, diploma, students in 4th and 5th grade, professional and academic Untitled related to the specialty, leading in the latter case the title of Graduate Expert.
- SECTION I. INTRODUCTION AND BASIC CONCEPTS.
- MODULE I. CONCEPT AND HISTORICAL DIMENSION.
- MODULE II. SOCIOLOGICAL ASPECTS.
- BLOCK II. PROTOCOLS AND PROPOSED INTERVENTION.
- MODULE III. PROTOCOLS OF ACTION.
- MODULE IV. ACTION MEDICAL.
- MODULE V. PROPOSALS FOR PREVENTION, REHABILITATION, REHABILITATION AND REINSTATEMENT.
- SECTION III. PSYCHIATRIC AND PSYCHOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE.
- MODULE VI. PSYCHIATRIC ASPECTS.
- MODULE VII. PSYCHOLOGICAL ASPECTS.
- SECTION IV. LEGAL PERSPECTIVE.
- M ODULE VIII. SCOPE PROCESS.
- MODULE IX. CIVIL LAW.
- X. MODULE AREA CRIMINAL.
- MODULE XI. COMMUNITY LEVEL.
- SECTION V. OTHER TREATMENTS.
- MODULE XII. TREATMENT BY THE MEDIA.
The European Institute Campus Stellae reserves the right to introduce modifications on program planning and academic staff. All this in order to update and refine the master.
To obtain the Master's Degree in Multidisciplinary Treatment of Domestic Violence and Gender, will require the following requirements:
- Active participation in specialized FORUMS AND BLOGS. The course is based on the active role of the student, fellow students and the tutor, as our basic methodology is working to fully customize the training we offer.
- Successful completion of the proposed assessments for each module, must perform a test at the end of the course, the student decides whose theme.
The PASS or FAIL will be obtained based on these points and any other academic consideration academic leadership deems appropriate.