As a working adult with a professional background in either higher education or corporate training settings, you are interested in further developing your competencies in realizing technology-enhanced learning within your organization – whether at the course, curriculum, department, or institutional level. The programme is intended for:
- Managers of international, national, and transnational education programmes that are supported by technology and media;
- Directors of training and learning centers;
- High potential employees transitioning to management positions in education and training environments;
- Instructors are interested in incorporating technology into their instructional projects and/or coursework.
Geared to the Needs of Working Adults
To provide you with the kind of education that meets your educational needs, the MTEL distance learning programme is both flexible and accessible, designed to meet the requirements of working adults. Course modules are offered entirely online over the internet, and asynchronous and synchronous online classroom discussions allow you to determine the pace of your studies according to your professional and personal needs.
- International Instructional Teams
- Flexible and Mobile Learning
- Individual and Contextual Study Content
- Self-Directed and -Determined
- Transfer from Theory to Practice
- Connection to a Worldwide Network of Scholars and Researchers
- Personalized Support
The MTEL Programme
Led by international instructors, mentors, and experts in the field of technology-enhanced learning, you will acquire the knowledge and hands-on experience you need to apply to your professional context.
- Degree: Master of Arts (MA)
- Scope: 90 credit points in five semesters
- Begin: April and October
- Focus: Management, instructors, and support staff within higher education and corporate environments
Fees for the International Management of Technology Enhanced Learning (MTEL) programme are 900 Euro per course module. In this master’s programme, you will generally complete 12-course modules, in addition to the master’s thesis module (13th module); the fee for the master’s thesis module is 1 500 Euro.
You will pay only for those modules for which you register. You also have the option of reducing programme fees by applying for prior learning assessment and recognition of existing competencies and skills.
Included in the course module fee:
- Participation in the course module
- Access to the C3LLO online learning environment, the C3LLO mobile app, and technical support
- Course learning materials (in most cases, open educational resources or OER)
- Intensive, professional support from the course instructional team
- Personal consulting and support from the MTEL program director
- Extensive feedback and appraisal of course learning activities and final assessment