IUBH University of Applied Sciences – Online: Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80%!
IUBH Online wants to make it possible for anyone to take their chance in life. That is why they offer strong regional scholarships that vary in terms of cultural, social, educational or work experience background. All you have to do is to make use of the Scholarship Calculator on the school’s website and wait for the student recruitment team to get back to you with your final result.
(Be aware that our scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland)
Your door to the business world
You will deepen your specialist knowledge of marketing and sales-related issues - with a focus on international business management. Using practice-oriented concepts, you will deal with planning, implementation, and control as well as international market entry and market development strategies. Your methodical skills and soft skills such as communication or intercultural competence will be trained.
A short overview of your study
- Degree: Master of Arts (MA)
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines)*
*earliest start date: December 1st, 2020; minimum number of participants required
- Study duration: Standard period of study: 12 months
Different time models possible
- Study model: Online study including online exams 24/7
A Master in Marketing will thoroughly prepare you for various management functions with an emphasis on Marketing Management.
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will expand your knowledge in marketing and sales-related issues with a focus on international business management.
- Using practice-oriented concepts, you will obtain skills in planning, implementation, and control as well as international market launch and cultivation strategies.
|1st semester||2nd semester|
IUBH Online Experiences | Interview with our alumni Michael from IUBH on Vimeo.
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed our admission test TASC.
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada).
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master programme (achieved after previous studies).
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
As a marketing expert, you can analyze brand values and determine the factors that drive the increase or loss of a consumer-based brand. Through the development and implementation of targeted marketing strategies, you enliven the day-to-day business in the business-to-business or business-to-costumer area. You position brands in the market, recognise and eliminate possible crises, integrate customer relationship concepts, organise social media activities, and recognise employees as the key to success. In particular, maintaining customer relationships and customer satisfaction is your central focus in the company.
Explore your options
The huge corporate demand for globally-oriented executives and IUBH’s excellent reputation in academia and industry gives IUBH graduates huge leverage for a successful career, whether in their country of origin, in Germany, or one of 25 Schengen countries covered by a post-study work permit.
Job chances with an online degree | IUBH Online from IUBH on Vimeo.
About the School
You want to start an international career in Europe and search for a flexible, affordable way to reach this goal? Our online Master's and MBA programs offer you an international orientation with a foc ... Read More