IUBH University of Applied Sciences – Online: Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80%!
IUBH Online wants to make it possible for anyone to take their chance in life. That is why they offer strong regional scholarships that vary in terms of cultural, social, educational or work experience background. All you have to do is to make use of the Scholarship Calculator on the school’s website and wait for the student recruitment team to get back to you with your final result.
(Be aware that our scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland)
Your door to the business world
Insights into concepts of information technology (IT) business management and information security are as much a part of IT management as the management of projects according to international standards. You will internalise the art of deriving IT strategies from existing business processes and examine how important IT services are implemented across different employees, departments, processes, and technologies. You will also develop your own procedures for the conceptual design of high-quality software.
A short overview of your study
- Degree: Master of Arts (MA)
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines)*
*earliest start date: December 1st, 2020; minimum number of participants required
- Study duration: Standard period of study: 12 months
Different time models possible
- Study model: Online study including online exams 24/7
The Master with a specialism in IT Management will give you general management know-how and develop your individual methodical expertise:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will receive an insight into the concepts of IT business management and information security.
- You will learn about the art of deriving IT strategies from existing business processes.
- You will investigate how important IT services can be implemented across various employees, departments, processes, and technologies.
|1st semester||2nd semester|
Experiences with IUBH Online from IUBH on Vimeo.
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed our admission test TASC.
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada).
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master programme (achieved after previous studies).
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
As an IT manager, you have one of the top in-demand positions that industry, public sector, and government have to offer. Whether you deal with information management in a department or with data centre management in a worldwide operating enterprise, this fascinating role gives you the chance to gain unique insights into almost any domain of international organisations. With their in-depth entrepreneurial and management skills, IT management postgraduates have excellent prospects in a wide range of careers, such as technology management, IT consulting, change or project management, and business analysis.
Explore your options
The huge corporate demand for globally-oriented executives and IUBH’s excellent reputation in academia and industry gives IUBH graduates huge leverage for a successful career, whether in their country of origin, in Germany, or one of 25 Schengen countries covered by a post-study work permit.
Job chances with an online degree | IUBH Online from IUBH on Vimeo.
About the School
You want to start an international career in Europe and search for a flexible, affordable way to reach this goal? Our online Master's and MBA programs offer you an international orientation with a foc ... Read More