IUBH University of Applied Sciences – Online: Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80%!
IUBH Online wants to make it possible for anyone to take their chance in life. That is why they offer strong regional scholarships that vary in terms of cultural, social, educational or work experience background. All you have to do is to make use of the Scholarship Calculator on the school’s website and wait for the student recruitment team to get back to you with your final result.
(Be aware that our scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland)
Your door to the business world
In Big Data Management, you learn how to prepare data, link data from different sources, and analyze relationships. The focus is on artificial intelligence methods for data analysis as well as their applicability and evaluation in different business scenarios. Furthermore, you will critically examine solution providers as well as ethical, social, and data protection issues that are of fundamental importance for Big Data Management. You internalize important management know-how and train your analytical skills.
A short overview of your study
- Degree: Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines)*
Study duration: Standard period of study: 12 months
Different time models possible
- Study model: Online study including online exams 24/7
The Master with a specialism in Big Data Management gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will learn to process data, combining data from various sources, and analyze connections.
- You will learn methods of artificial intelligence for data analysis.
- You will work critically with solution providers and deal with ethical, social, and data protection issues with regards to Big Data Management.
|1st semester||2nd semester|
The investment is worth it: your career perspectives
Europe, especially Germany, is in high demand for skilled professionals, which creates enormous career opportunities for you: Eager to attract immigrants to the country to offset a shortage of skilled labor due to demographic changes, the German government wants to attract well-educated immigrants, especially from technical fields such as IT, Engineering and Natural Sciences.
|Time model||Study model||Monthly payments||Total fees|
|Full-time - 12 months||60 ECTS||849 Euro*||10.990 Euro*|
|Part-time I - 18 months||60 ECTS||649 Euro*||12.490 Euro*|
|Part-time II - 24 months||60 ECTS||550 Euro*||13.990 Euro*|
IUBH Online MBA Experiences | Interview with our student Jay from IUBH on Vimeo.
Prerequisites for admission to the Master Management are:
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed our admission test TASC.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in countries overseas excluding Europe)*
*Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system.
Access options (depending on the previous study):
- For 240 ECTS from first degree: direct access possible
- For 210 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
- For 180 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
With a Master Management you bring leadership competence and comprehensive knowledge from all relevant big data disciplines to the table - and thus open up your career to a wide range of opportunities. Large and fast-growing companies are investing substantially in the implementation of data management systems and structures. As a result, qualified experts in the area have a variety of great opportunities. Below you can find some examples of what you can work as after your graduation.
Explore your options
The huge corporate demand for globally-oriented executives and IUBH’s excellent reputation in academia and industry gives IUBH graduates huge leverage for a successful career, whether in their country of origin, in Germany, or one of 25 Schengen countries covered by a post-study work permit.
Job chances with an online degree | IUBH Online from IUBH on Vimeo.
About the School
You want to start an international career in Europe and search for a flexible, affordable way to reach this goal? Our online Master's and MBA programs offer you an international orientation with a foc ... Read More