Master in Event Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism (MICE)
The Master in Event Organization, Protocol and Tourism Business Ostelea aims to train professionals and executives to lead business projects focused on planning and management of different types of events (particularly shares of Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions and conferences and conventions, trade shows), master the concepts of protocol and communication strategies and public relations and create a tourism development focused on the segment of business tourism quality.
Why study the Master:
- This Master is developed in methodology Online
- Personal Brand Management: The program includes the development of skills in the field of personal brand management, that influence learning personal marketing techniques and employability in order to identify career opportunities in Spain or other countries .
- Stress management techniques: The program includes sessions on stress management techniques, an essential ability for any manager in the organization of events, whose psycho-emotional balance depends on the effective management teams.
The Master in Event Management, Tourism and Business Protocol allows you to: KNOW THE INDUSTRY MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions) and Protocol area institutions.
Build a strong foundation of industry knowledge from an international perspective and always from the management approach.
Train managers oriented business management of tourism enterprises able to get the expected results worldwide.
DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIC PLANS
Introduce the keys to the development of strategic plans and their implementation to immediate action in MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions) environments.
INNOVATION AND SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT
Develop the capacity for creativity and innovation in the industry and its sustainable management through a comprehensive and specialized training, qualifying participants for assuming positions of responsibility.
Developing the necessary management skills of a global MICE business manager to make a collaborative, assertive and participatory work among all team members develop.
The Master in Event Organization, Protocol and Tourism Business Ostelea is classified into 5 modules:
- Structure and finance the tourism sector.
- Talent management and innovation.
- Business management organization eventosy business tourism in global environments.
- International Marketing, protocol events and business tourism.
- Master's Thesis.
Professions Career Services is a support area for students and alumni Our goal is to guide and accompany the student to reach new professional goals and achieve a better match between your expectations and professional interests with the labor market.
- Employment Exchange
- Executive Partner Employment Program
- Online job forum
- Online entrepreneurs cycle
- Webminars Talent Development
- Director focused on business tourism and event facilities, such as palaces
- congresses and conventions, fairs, incentive agencies and other acts of trade promotion in the field of
- public relations.
- Hotel establishments dedicated to hosting events such as conferences, conventions and conferences.
- Companies using sponsorship and patronage as a communication tool and need to
- qualified professionals who manage events that will organize or sponsor, and to devise the
- sponsorship of profitable projects from the point of view of visibility and return on investment.
- Departments of public institutions of any area dedicated to the implementation of policies
- cultural and artistic heritage through design, planning and event management in this field.
- Specialists Protocol events both private and official, working in companies or self-employed.
- Marketing managers of companies focused on business tourism
- Organizers and directors campaigns for cultural events on commission of private, public companies or
- individual customers.
- Consultants in the development, marketing and financing events.
Admissions and Qualifications
The admission process guarantee the suitability of the candidates, so all participants can make the most of this learning experience.
To start the admission process is necessary to fill the request for information. From that moment Ostelea will contact the candidate to close an interview which must provide the following documentation:
- Titulación Universitaria
- The Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
After completing the interview, the Admissions Committee will examine case by case and communicate the resolution to the candidate to report the status of their admission.
The participant who successfully completes the program will take TRIPLE CERTIFICATION:
- Master in Event Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism for Ostelea School of Tourism & Hospitality (OWN)
- Master in Event Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism EAE Business School (OWN)
- Master in International Tourism Management, majoring in Tourism Management International Business, from the University of Lleida