Have you thought about the amount of visual impacts that you receive daily from the web environment through their multiple devices?
We continually inform, seek, share, relate, interact, analyze, discard, ... information provided on the Internet. So important is the reliability of the information, as the way in which it is presented and adapted to each of the devices.
The market is essential to have professionals capable of understanding the constant transformation of the environment, understand the user to send you information and message.
Throughout the course, the student will be able to better understand and meet the needs , technology and real possibilities of each client or project to give an effective response to their objectives, as well as being able to offer graphic creative contributions that make make it a unique and innovative piece.
In this context they will be as important keys digital design and development of skills and guidelines for monitoring a project from capturing customer requirements to the presentation of the final product.
We will focus on the relationship between companies, designers and users as long as the projects achieve the objectives and premises for which they are designed.
The main objectives of this program are:
- Understanding of new ways of seeing the present and the future in an online environment. Acquire skills and knowledge of new concepts (interface design, usability, interaction or positioning) and adapt others that are already known from graphic design to this environment.
- Acquire a work process assimilating each phase of the project: briefing, creation of the concept, strategic definition / objectives according to the needs of the client, development of the graphic interface, production of prototypes, programming of the front-end.
- Learn to synthesize the architecture of the site, usability and strategy of a multimedia project by designing its graphical interface and working with wireframes.
- Control the various phases of production of a digital project, from contact with the client to the launch of the product, take into account the people involved and know the requirements and requirements to successfully carry each one of them.
- Internalize the concepts of the User Experience so they can be used when creating an interface
- Learn the communication protocols and the technologies of the multi-device and internet projects , to better know what requirements each of them needs, applying all that on different supports (web and webApp) in a multiplatform environment (screen, tablet and smartphone).
- Acquire the ability to define the client's web strategy , plan the project to work on, position the web both organically and through payment (SEO and SEM).
- Support innovation, consolidate business knowledge to manage projects at the level of budgets, organizational charts, supplier management and planning.
- To be able to share with professionals the day to day of a professional study , see how they face the projects and the best way to solve the problems that appear in the development of a multi-device product.
- At the end of the course, the students will have material generated to develop a digital portfolio, which will allow them to promote themselves in the work environment.
This Master is aimed at people who have the following profile:
- Top Graduates in Design
- Graduates in Communication Sciences
- Graduates in Telecommunications Engineering and / or Computer
- Graduates in Audiovisual Communication
In cases where the student proves previous higher education to a process of accreditation of university degree, the Academic Committee will evaluate the candidate's CV and portfolio and completed the curriculum, which must maintain a reasonable equivalence with existing studies degree the same area.
The people who pass the evaluation of the program will obtain the double degree : Own Title of ESdesign - Higher School of Design of Barcelona and Own Title of the International University of Valencia, which will accredit them as professionals in the specialty studied.
Students taking this Master can develop their career in the following areas:
- Graphic studios
- Departments web advertising agencies
- Departments of marketing, communication and design of large companies
- Accounts departments of advertising agencies
- Free-lance professionals, entrepreneurs, startups, startup company, etc.
About the School
Conoce la Escuela Superior de Diseño de Barcelona Formamos a profesionales para convertirles en motor del cambio que les permita la trasformación del entorno y la generación de nuevos espacios, desarr ... Read More