Master in Strategies of Management and Management of Sports Entities MBA
The Master has a minimum duration of six months and a maximum of one year. There is the option to extend one more year, with an additional cost of 200 €.
It includes a service of free updates and access to forums and social networks for one year after the end of the enrollment period.
The master has an academic evaluation of 800 hours.
Graduates, graduates, students of 4th and 5th year, professionals who are in one way or another linked to the specialty and, all those interested in deepening in the meteria even if they are not in possession of a superior degree.
- BLOCK I: LEGAL REGIME OF SPORT.
- MODULE I: INSTITUTIONAL ORGANIZATION OF SPORTS
- MODULE II: LEGAL SYSTEM OF SPORTS
- BLOCK II: SPORTS MANAGEMENT.
- MODULE III: INTRODUCTION TO PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- MODULE IV: PUBLIC MANAGEMENT AGAINST PRIVATE MANAGEMENT, OF SPORTS FACILITIES.
- MODULE V: SPORTS MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES.
- MODULE VI: ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL ASPECTS OF THE SPORTS ORGANIZATION.
- MODULE VII: THE MANAGEMENT OF SPORTS TALENTS.
- MODULE VIII: THE SPORTS PROJECT.
- MODULE IX: HUMAN RESOURCES IN SPORTS MANAGEMENT.
- BLOCK III: MARKETING AND SPORTS.
- MODULE X: INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING.
- MODULE XI: SPORTS MARKETING STRATEGIES
- MODULE XII: E-COMMERCE
- MODULE XIII: THE SPONSORSHIP OF SPORTS EVENTS.
- BLOCK IV: ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF SPORTS EVENTS.
- MODULE XIV: THE ORGANIZATION OF SPORTS EVENTS.
- MODULE XV: PROTOCOL SPORTS.
- MODULE XVI: THE MANAGEMENT AND FINANCING OF SPORTS ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS.
- BLOCK V: MANAGEMENT OF COMMUNICATION IN SPORTS ENTITIES.
- MODULE XVII: ROUTINES OF INFORMATION PRODUCTION AND CHANNELS OF ACCESS TO THE AGENDA.
- MODULE XVIII: THE ESSENTIAL NEED OF A COMMUNICATION ADDRESS.
- MODULE XIX: THE SPORTS INFORMATION.
The European Institute Campus Stellae reserves the possibility of making changes in the planning of the program and the academic cloister. All this in order to update and perfect the Master.
To obtain the MBA in Management Strategies and Management of Sports Entities, the following requirements will be required:
- Active participation. The master's degree is based on the student's active role as one of the basic working methodologies.
- Exceeding of the activities foreseen by each of the modules, as well as the passing of the corresponding evaluation tests provided by the Master's Management.
- Completion of a research work after completing the study of the subject with the advice of the Master's Office.
The APTO or NOT APTO, will be obtained taking into account these points and any other academic consideration that the academic direction considers opportune.