Master in International Affairs
What students get to the end of our training activity is the following:
- High organizational skills, leadership and management
- Adaptability to change and technological innovation.
- Ability to provide strategic and operational plans in senior management of the company.
- Habit of teamwork.
- Critical analysis and capacity for abstraction.
- Fast identification, problem analysis and solving them
- Open to the socio-economic and cultural environment mentality.
- Learn to take responsibility.
As a senior, both personal and professional development of their daily activities, eventually transforming the productivity cost training for businesses and organizations cultural enrichment.
Through the teaching of qualified experts in different areas of the company experts and your environment, you get to prepare and equip students with the tools and knowledge necessary for decision-making in the enterprise and organizations, and business, which will allow them to analyze: Globalization of markets, quality systems and management, management and financing of projects, sociological aspects, Strategic Planning and Analysis of productivity as well as ethical principles and values that should be developed in the company directors .
- Module 1. Evolution and Current Status of Global Environments.
- Module 2. Internationalization of the Company. Growth, Globalization and Offshoring of Business.
- Module 3. International Legality. Legislation and its application in international markets.
- Module 4. International Economic Structures. Free trade areas, economy and development.
- Module 5. Organizations and International Institutions. Community and Others.
- Module 6. Career in Foreign Markets. The, Management Skills and Training. Job Sector
- Module 7. Conflict Management and Conflict Resolution.
- Module 8. International Protocol.
- Module 9. Industrial and Intellectual Property Law.
- Module 10 Legal Speech and Debate.
- Module 11. Settlement of international disputes.
- Module 12 Consolidation of International Business and au Planning and Investment Grants.
- Module 13 International Marketing. Determination of distribution policies, pricing and strategy.
- Module 14. Economic and Financial Management. Tax optimization. Financing Operations.
- 15. Logistics Management Module. International Transport. Storage and Customs Law.
- Module 16. Balanced Scorecard.
- Module 17 Final Project: Business Plan Strategy.
This school offers programs in: