Master in ICT for Education
A program to update their knowledge to new technologies
The educational context is no stranger to the impact of information technologies and communication technologies (ICTs) are bringing in the social and industrial. Develop a modern education requires consideration and assume the predominant role that ICTs. Updating knowledge and skills of faculty and administrators is about a professional demand but also a necessary response to sociocultural and economic reality in which they work.
The Masters in Information Technology and Communication applied to Education offered by our business school provides knowledge and tools related to the introduction of all new information technologies and communications that take place in the field of education.
Thus, beyond the general education it provides, including an offer of 250 hours of elective modules related to the use of new technologies in Social Sciences, Language Arts, Mathematics, Experimental Sciences and School Management.
The ultimate aim is to achieve this mastery that students know, know how to apply and assess current technologies of communication and information in the development of training programs, taking into account the specificity of their professional interests within the education sector.
- Provide educational professionals the knowledge, skills, strategies and tools to integrate technology resources (based on Internet and other multimedia technologies) in teaching and school management.
- Critically analyze the possibilities and limitations of information technologies and communication in education and curriculum.
- Promote the exchange of experiences among education professionals.
- Integrate technological resources in teaching and school management.
- Enabling knowledge of significant experiences in the use of information technologies and communication technologies (ICTs).
Who can participate
Center directors, managers, directors of vocational training, supervisors, and anyone connected to the organization of education.
- Title accredited jointly by the University of Alicante, the Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona and Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- 60 ECTS credits
- Duration 15 months
- Defence Final Project: Face or video-conference
Acad & Equipment eacute; Economic
The academic team of Master in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) applied to Online Education is formed by a cast of professors from three universities (Alicante, Barcelona Autonomous Carlos III de Madrid), experts in the matter and working professionals in the industry and prestige.
About the School
La Universidad de Alicante, la Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona y la Universidad Carlos III de Madrid junto a Santillana Formación crearon en el año 2001 el Instituto Universitario de Posgrado (IUP) ... Read More