Master in Human Resources
Today the Human Resources Department must face many challenges. The management and administration of Human Resources can tackle them from many perspectives. This postgraduate intends to show all these possibilities and offer a global vision in order to respond to the needs and challenges of the market. One of the formulas that follow will demonstrate how talent development and internalization of change that organizations will grow.
The Director of Human Resources should be able to lead a department interconnected with all the business activities of the company, designing strategies and policies for managing people aligned with the strategic vision of the company and, simultaneously, the HR Management It must adapt continuously to the changing environment way. In OBS Business School will show you the tools and you will train to become a manager of human resources prepared for talent within the organization, select New to join the company and, above all, implement best retention policies of those talents. As well as enable you to take the role of internal consultant for the organization to develop the people around them who will take operational decisions. As Director of Human Resources will not be alone and I will discuss the various management tools to know how to use and hire specialized consultants in some aspect of HR.
Master in Management and Human Resource Management OBS develop essential technical skills that you must master as head of the Department, acquiring the necessary management skills that allow you to successfully manage team of people.
The program helps you set up the lines of action for effective results in their work in HR management and administration from three perspectives:
- The proper role of people management of the company, leading change processes and organizational development.
- The management of people within the structure of our organization, involving the whole chain of command in accordance with the strategy of the company.
- Techniques and tools at our disposal, using different techniques of management and HR development.
- The graduate in Human Resources OBS has been awarded the certification of human resources by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
Objectives of the Master in Human Resources
What goals are going to get?
- Know, understand and analyze the strategic vision of human resources relying on the analysis of the evidence.
- To acquire the knowledge necessary to implement the main policies of Human Resources: recruitment, training, remuneration.
- Identify new functions and role of Director of Human Resources.
- Developing managerial skills and competencies to lead subsequent necessary changes within the organization.
- Promote the possibilities that technology allows through Human Resources 2.0.
- Foster the transition of teamwork teamwork.
- Knowing how to detect, grow and retain this talent in the organization.
- Design an appropriate organizational structure and culture.
- Learn and master the techniques of internal communication adequate to maintain internal cohesion and properly convey the strategic objectives.
- Knowing the ethical considerations of the department and implement appropriate CSR tools.
Requirements Master in Human Resources
The fundamental goal of our admissions process is to ensure the suitability of candidates. All participants must get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process: 1. Prerequisites for admission in February. Admission 3. Personal Interview 4. Cover letter in May. 6 Assessment Admissions Committee. Matriculation
Master degree in Human Resources
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will be awarded the UB (University of Barcelona). In addition, all persons who pass the assessment will receive the degree of EAE Business School.
To obtain the degree of UB is necessary to have University Degree (Engineering Degree or Diploma). Failure to have a University Degree, once passed the different assessments, a diploma of university extension of UB is obtained.
Financial Aid Master in Human Resources
OBS offers candidates the scholarship program to promote continuing education for professionals, entrepreneurs and managers. To apply for one of these grants, which fund part of the program, candidates must be admitted to the program and meet the specified requirements.
The Admissions and Scholarship Committee will assess the adequacy of the profile and the career of the candidates, the reasons given in the letter of scholarship application and the candidate's professional and academic recommendations.