Master in Hospitality Management
Get trained and leads the hospitality management
Increasingly weight have their own hotel management tasks, as in the industry, factors such as innovation, technology and human resources make the balance of competitiveness at all levels.
This master of hotel management addresses the academic and professional expertise, management skills, of planficación, organization and management of hotel estableciminetos. In addition, to promote the introduction to research work in the hospitality field.
With the set of all the materials of this Master in Hospitality Management is also able to prepare on specific skills and abilities that allow your professional development in the hotel sector and the performance of functions required by the sector and preparing to take the jobs, in levels of responsibility that the international labor market begins to require.
During the course you will use the Adapto hotel management program, which will provide you with educational ESAH license.
- Management Skills - Environment and leadership. The knowledge worker. The new leader. Organization and management styles. Business growth and development.
- Tourism law - civil aspects of procurement in the hospitality industry. The administrative legal framework for hospitality businesses. The working environment in the hospitality sector. Taxation applied to the hospitality industry. Commercial legal aspects of the hospitality business.
- Administration and Management Control - Introduction to Hospitality costs. USALI. Budgets. Basic ratios. Integral Dashboard
- Human Resources Management and Internal Communication - The organization and the organizational culture. Analysis, description and assessment of jobs. Capturing human resources. Selection and orientation of human resources. The company training staff evaluation. Internal communication within the company.
- Sales and Marketing - Marketing hospitality and tourism. Definition of trade policy. The product as a commercial variable. Communication policy. New technologies in the marketing and commercialization. The marketing plan.
- Facilities Management and Maintenance - The hotel maintenance. Maintenance management. Security and control. The Self-protection plan.
- Organization, planning and management of hotel establishments - Theory of business organization. The hotel company and organization. Hotel Planning (I). Hotel Planning (II). The organizational chart of a hotel company. Management and process management area. Tool direction (I): base ratios. Management tools (II): the hotel budget. Management processes and housing area. Management processes and food and beverage area.
- Quality and Environment - Concept and importance of quality. Implementation of a quality system. Environmental Quality.
- Conferences and Events: Organization and Operations - The travel agency. Types and management. The Tourism Product and Distribution. Intermediation. The Organization and Planning of Congress.
The curriculum of the Master in Hotel Management aims to:
- Manage and direct catering establishments, with special emphasis on management, organization and management related activities (by specialty).
- Try different management problems such establishments in today's society in a multidisciplinary manner.
- Addressing positions, where they have to run the various processes involved in the hospitality business.
- Encourage ongoing renewal processes and personnel in this type of competition and innovation in hospitality companies.
- Leading business plan and marketing Property
- Oversee the analysis and management of external services
- Efficiently manage people and teams
The Master in Hospitality Management is aimed at people who want to:
- Acquire specific preparation for joining a job in the hotel industry.
- Improve or update their training in preparation to play a responsible position.
Having as professional opportunities the hotel manager, assistant to management and deputy department director.
Access to the Master in Hospitality Management can be performed by one of two ways:
- Having a university degree or
- Have professional experience. In this case, a committee will evaluate the knowledge and experience.
This school offers programs in: