Master in Management and Development of European Projects
The Master has a minimum duration of six months and a maximum of one year. There is the option to extend one more year, with an additional cost of 200 €.
It includes a service of free updates and access to forums and social networks for one year after the end of the enrollment period.
The master has an academic evaluation of 600 hours.
Graduates, graduates, students of 4th and 5th year, and professionals without academic title linked to the specialty, leading in the latter case to the title of Expert Postgraduate.
BLOCK I. THE EUROPEAN UNION.
- MODULE I. INTRODUCTION TO THE EUROPEAN UNION.
- MODULE II. INSTITUTIONAL SYSTEM AND DECISION-MAKING OF THE EUROPEAN UNION.
- MODULE III. MONETARY SYSTEM AND FINANCING OF THE EUROPEAN UNION.
- MODULE IV. THE POLICIES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION.
- MODULE V. DEFINITION AND CLASSIFICATION OF THE DIFFERENT EUROPEAN PROGRAMS.
BLOCK II. EUROPEAN PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
- MODULE VI. INTRODUCTION TO EUROPEAN PROJECTS.
- MODULE VII. THE LOGICAL FRAMEWORK.
- MODULE VIII. INITIATION, PLANNING, EXECUTION, CONTROL AND CLOSURE OF THE PROJECT.
- MODULE IX. ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT OF PROJECTS.
- MODULE X. THE SEVENTH FRAMEWORK PROGRAM.
- MODULE XI. LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OF EUROPEAN PROJECTS.
- MODULE XII. PROJECT AUDITS.
- MODULE XIII. EUROPEAN ADVISOR'S MANUAL.
The European Institute Campus Stellae reserves the possibility of making changes in the planning of the program and the academic cloister. All this in order to update and perfect the master.
To obtain the Master's Degree in Management and Development of European Projects, the following requirements will be required:
- Active participation in specialized FORUMS and BLOGS. The course is based on the active role of the student, his / her study partners and the tutor, as our basic methodology of work is to personalize the training we give as much as possible.
- Successful completion of the proposed assessments for each module, having to take a test at the end of the course, whose subject decides the student.
The APTO or NOT APTO, will be obtained taking into account these points and any other academic consideration that the academic direction considers opportune.
About the School
Con sede en Santiago de Compostela, el INSTITUTO EUROPEO CAMPUS STELLAE, tiene entre sus objetivos promover el papel de Galicia en Europa mediante la promoción de actividades de enseñanza, culturales, ... Read More