Master in Digital Transformation and Business Development
Online master in internet business and new business models.
For a few years we are witnessing the transition from an analog society to a new digital one, with the disruptive changes that this implies. New technologies, new business models, new ways of organizing and communicating, new demands for skills and abilities for professionals etc ... are changing the way of doing business and structuring work. The first consequences are the profound changes in the configuration of most economic sectors and in the way of working. New companies with new business cultures have revolutionized the status quo prevailing in many economic sectors giving rise to new configurations totally different from the previous ones. Think of the Amazon, Google, Netflix, Spotify, Apple to name the best known.
We live a stage change characterized by the complexity, ambiguity, volatility and speed of the environment. Society demands more transparency and honesty in the way we communicate. We assist in the exponential increase in information to be managed for decision making. An external information, unstructured, open and in real time. New technological tools appear allow us to manage our organizations more efficiently. A very challenging environment that demands new skills and professional and personal skills. New paradigms for a new world.
For all the above, the Master in Digital Business of OBS focuses on the key aspects both from the technical and human point of view to face this new environment with guarantees. A must for professionals in the digital economy and knowledge society.
- Technology Sector
- Multinational companies
- Innovative Companies
- Digital business
- Communication and advertising companies
- Service sector
- Consulting Companies
- Small and medium businesses
- Understand the need for change and become a promoter of it within your organization.
- Implement and lead business digitalization strategies in all functional areas of an organization.
- Understand and adopt new forms of work structuring.
- Develop managerial and management skills to be a 21st century professional
- Make the Development Plan of a digital business.
- Leadership and Change Management
- Digital skills and the future of work
- Digital marketing strategies.
- Transforming the relationship with customers (i): Business Intelligence
- Transforming the relationship with customers (ii): CRM and Social Media
- Design Thinking
- Supply Chain Digitization
- Business development
- Mobile strategies
- Digital project management - Agile Methodologies
- Final Master's Project (TFM)
The fundamental objective of our admission process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates. All participants should get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process:
- Prerequisites for admission
- Admission request
- Personal interview
- Motivation letter
- Admissions Committee Evaluation
Master's Degree in Digital Transformation and Business Development
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will obtain their own degree from the UB (University of Barcelona).
In order to obtain the UB's own degree it is necessary to have a University Degree Degree (Engineering, Bachelor's Degree or Diploma). In case of not having a University Degree, once the different evaluations have been passed, a university extension diploma from the UB will be obtained.
About the School
OBS Business School nace en 2006 como la primera escuela de negocios 100% online en lengua española. Se funda en el entorno del Grupo Planeta, líder mundial en la publicación de contenidos para el mer ... Read More