For some years now, we have been witnessing the transition from an analogue society to a new digital society (new technologies, business models, ways of organizing and communicating ...) with the disruptive changes that this implies; the way of doing business and structuring work.
All this has led to consequences of profound changes that have experienced most economic sectors , new companies with new business cultures that have revolutionized the status quo prevailing in many economic sectors giving rise to new configurations totally different from the previous ones.
We live in a changing stage characterized by complexity, ambiguity, volatility and the speed of the environment. Society demands more transparency and honesty in the way we communicate and witness the exponential increase in information (external, unstructured, open and real time) to manage decision making.
New technological tools that you will know in this Master in Digital Businessquete will allow you to manage an organization more efficiently . A challenging environment that demands new skills, professional and personal skills that you will assimilate in this program.
For all the above, this Master in Digital Business from OBS Business School focuses on the key aspects, both from a technical and human point of view, to face this new environment with guarantees: the online business. A need for professionals and digital entrepreneurs of our time.
Professional outputs of the Master in Digital Transformation
- Technological Sector
- Multinational companies
- Innovative Companies
- digital business
- Media companies and advertising
- Service sector
- Consulting firms
- Small and medium enterprises
Objectives of the Master in Digital Transformation and Business Development
- Promote the necessary changes for the improvement in the management and direction of the company, based on the orientation of the strategy to the digital environment
- Implement and follow digitalization strategies of an online business, making the right decisions to achieve the planned objectives
- Carry out the Development Plan for a digital business
- The skills and abilities that you will develop in this master are: mastery of the different strategies for decision making, analysis and synthesis capacity in order to identify the factors that generate difficulties and opportunities in digital environments, improvement in communication capacity and Team motivation to lead change processes
Requirements of the Master in Digital Transformation
The fundamental goal of our admissions process is to ensure the suitability of candidates. All participants must get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process:
1. Pre-conditions for admission
2. Application for admission
3. Personal interview
4. Letter of motivation
5. Evaluation Admissions Committee
Master's degree in Digital Transformation and Business Development
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will be awarded the UB (University of Barcelona).
To obtain the degree of UB is necessary to have University Degree (Engineering Degree or Diploma). Failure to have a University Degree, once passed the different assessments, a diploma of university extension of UB is obtained.