With our Master in Total Quality Management and Excellence of IMF you can participate, from the quality department, as a consultant or from other operational and functional departments, in the implementation and management of ISO 9001 or EFQM systems. Likewise, you will be able to act as auditor and to participate in the drafting and maintenance of the Quality Documentary System. At the end of the course you will achieve three degrees: the UCJC university, the BS IMF and the Official Accrediting Diploma of the EFQM Basic Evaluator.
The different subjects of the course are taught by active professionals with extensive experience in the EFQM and ISO 9001 models, it is eminently practical and is oriented to the application in the company and organizations. The program covers 10 complete modules that cover all aspects of business management and systems (leadership, strategy, resources, customer management, continuous improvement, indicators, CSR and integrated systems management).
The IMF methodology allows for important flexibility in the dedication and important facilities such as scholarships and free financing in 12 months (see conditions).
This master's degree in quality management will enable you to:
- Obtain an in-depth view of the ISO 9001 Quality Systems and the EFQM model of excellence.
- Obtain the official and qualifying certificate of the basic evaluator of the EFQM seal.
- Develop a Strategic Communication Plan based on the Mission and Business Vision, Stakeholders, and stakeholders.
- Apply Quality Indicators as tools for measurement, analysis and continuous improvement of an organization.
- Manage efficiently and effectively business resources from an economic, financial, corporate responsibility, environmental, innovation and suppliers.
- Master the models and systems in order to implement the ISO 9001: 2015, OHSAS 18001: 2007, ISO 14001: 2015 standards
WHY THIS PROGRAM
An increasing number of organizations operate according to internationally recognized standards and seek to obtain or maintain a certificate or seal of recognition. For this, it is necessary to know the norms and reference models, as well as their implementation, the audit and the relationship with certification entities.
In IMF we have the implementation of all the models of quality and excellence, which together with a prestigious and active tutorial team, allows us to know the real casuistry of a company. We are professionals in consulting and auditing of Quality Systems, which gives the student the possibility of real cases in order to apply the knowledge from the first day. Thanks to our employment and internship bag, all students can carry out collaboration agreements and practices.
The master's degree as an IMF aims to teach how to implement the different systems and quality models in an organization, as well as to prepare students to master the process that a company must follow since it intends to become certified until it obtains certification. The student will be trained as a consultant, evaluator and quality auditor and will obtain the skills to guide in this journey both companies that start from scratch and those that already have an implemented system and seek to improve it.
Find out now about price and scholarships. A personal advisor will contact you and resolve any doubts.
OBJECTIVES OF THE MASTER IN CONSULTANCY AND AUDIT OF SYSTEMS OF QUALITY AND EXCELLENCE
Master the technical knowledge on foundations, application and management of quality systems.
You will also learn to:
- Offer a complete vision of the ISO 9001 Quality Systems and the EFQM model of excellence.
- Know useful tools for the development of consulting and / or audit activities
- Understand the concept of leadership from the perspective of Quality and Excellence Systems, learning the keys and fundamental aspects that should guide the leader's relationship with clients and members of the company.
- Prepare a Strategic Communication Plan, aligned with the Mission and Vision, the groups of interest to impact and applying quality management techniques and design of products and processes.
- Know the main functions of the Human Resources Department in the organization, as well as the legal framework in which they should be developed.
- Learn how to efficiently and effectively manage the company's resources, from the economic-financial, environmental, innovation and supplier points of view.
- Know and apply the System of Quality Indicators as a tool for measurement, analysis and improvement of the organization.
- Correctly evaluate the different Integrated Quality Systems.
- Know, learn and evaluate the key principles, models and implementation of the ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 standards within the organization.
- Correctly evaluate the different Integrated Quality Systems.
Methodology and Evaluation
The Master in Quality of IMF has a totally flexible modality focused on a highly practical approach. Request information, and an academic advisor will inform you in your specific case. You can choose between:
- Online mode: Access the content online at any time and wherever you are.
- Modality at a distance: It has textbooks with the syllabus.
Choose the modality you choose to enjoy:
- Classes 100% online live where you can ask questions to the speaker and interact with other students. Once the class is finished, it will be recorded and uploaded to the virtual campus so you can access it at any time.
- Virtual Campus with all the training content necessary to complete the 100% online academic course. Teaching resources, complementary readings, access to teachers, online classes, chats, forums, self-evaluation exercises, etc.
- Personal Tutor who will support you on a day-to-day basis. You can solve your doubts and contact him via email, phone, chat or forums. If you wish, you can also arrange face-to-face tutoring.
- Virtual Library: You can access a multi-device platform with thousands of updated copies of the business world with which to complement your training.
- Events and Networking: Events of the business sector, quality and excellence with professionals from the sector (round tables, free masterclass, webinars, etc.)
Continuous evaluation of the master as the study progresses.
All modules will be evaluated through a combination of online test and case studies. In order to obtain both the Master's Degree in Quality of IMF and Master's Degree from the University of Nebrija, it is necessary to pass all the modules.
At the end of our Master's you will be prepared to work in:
- Consulting in quality management systems
- Advice on business certification
- Advising on the CE marking of products
- Process management consultancies
- "Advanced" consultancies in quality management systems
- Quality Area Management in organizations.
- Quality auditor (internal auditor)
- "Advanced" consultancies in process management
- Counseling in self-evaluations according to the EFQM model
- Advising at CMI
IMF Business School , through its Employment and Practices portal, guarantees the students of the Master's Degree in Consulting and Auditing of Quality and Excellence Systems, internships in companies in the sector. Check conditions.
Among the companies with which IMF has educational cooperation agreements for training in jobs, include:
Price and Scholarships
At IMF we offer our students great payment facilities:
- Scholarship up to 70%
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention (see conditions)
- Payment method: Cash (5% discount) / Interest-free installment payment