Master in Banking
Training the best professionals to the bank address
The Master in Banking Management aims to train people in the world of modern financial intermediation, increasingly complex and global, so that the habits of regular work-study, based on concepts and theory, evolution in towards the practical application of acquired knowledge in a real context determined.
The modules that make up the program of the Master in Online Banking will focus on training, knowledge, both financial and managerial skills, and tools that allow students to meet the current challenges of a globalized business financial intermediation. This knowledge will acquire the student progressively through the resolution of real situations that you will raise in each of the tasks that make the modules.
- To train high level specialists in leadership and management of financial institutions, both banks and in savings, new methods of management and administration and investment banking market.
- Provide an overview of areas of functioning of banks, deepening the study of their operations and planning their business strategies.
- Train participants in the use of management techniques of financial institutions.
- Learn in a practical way the functioning of financial markets and its products in the international arena.
Who can participate
- Professionals with experience in the field of banking, savings accounts and collective investment.
- Graduates who want to redirect their careers into the world of financial institutions.
- Title accredited jointly by the University of Alicante, the Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona and Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- 76 ECTS credits, with a duration of 15 months.
- Updating the contents of the program.
- Review face.
The academic team of master in Online Banking is formed by a cast of professors from three universities (Alicante, Barcelona Autonomous Carlos III de Madrid), of experts and professionals active in the sector.
About the School
La Universidad de Alicante, la Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona y la Universidad Carlos III de Madrid junto a Santillana Formación crearon en el año 2001 el Instituto Universitario de Posgrado (IUP) ... Read More