- DATES: Free and Customized. Recommendation: 10 months (October-July)
- CREDITS: 60.
We understand that the best way to learn is to practice, and the best way to become an Interior Architect is to do an Interior Architecture Project as it is done in the professional world.
The Master wants to become a training opportunity that offers new graduates a first contact with the professional world, short-term professionals an opportunity for specialization and long-term professionals an opportunity to reinvent themselves, updating and completing their knowledge.
The first objective of the Master in Architecture and Interior Design is to create professionals capable of developing in the professional world.
MASTER THESIS PROJECT
The final Master project comprises 15 credits and will be developed through personalized tutorials online or face-to-face depending on the student's possibility. The project will finally be publicly exposed in court, either in person or by videoconference.
Every time the limits between the different formations and the different professions are fading and the Master of the University of Salamanca was born with a clear multidisciplinary vocation.
The master's degree is aimed at graduates both Spanish and foreign with interest in Interior Design and Architecture.
The Master is composed of 4 modules of 15 credits each, each module can be taken separately (diploma) and without having to have a degree.
The classes will be developed through online videos and live tutorials via e.mail or videos.
Module 1 RESIDENTIAL INTERIORS
- HISTORY AND ANALYSIS OF TRENDS.
- ENVIRONMENTAL PERCEPTION AND PSYCHOLOGY.
- COLOR AND MATERIALS.
- ERGONOMICS, FURNITURE.
- IMAGE AND GRAPHICS.
- CONSTRUCTION, SUSTAINABILITY AND LANDSCAPING.
- ILLUMINATION. FACILITIES. BATHROOMS AND KITCHENS.
Module 2 COMMERCIAL INTERIORS
- ESCAPARISM, SHOWROOM AND VISUAL MERCHANDISING
- RETAIL POP UP STORES
- NORMATIVE, MATERIALS AND LIGHTING.
- COMMUNICATION AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES
- PROJECT OF COMMERCIAL SPACE
Module 3 HISTORICAL INTERIORS
- URBAN DESIGN.
- INTERIOR DESIGN FOR THE HOTEL AND TOURISM. DESIGN AND LEISURE.
- EXHIBITIONS AND STANDS. DESIGN AND CULTURE.
- DESIGN OF SANITARY, EDUCATIONAL AND OFFICE INTERIORS. DESIGN AND SOCIETY.
- DESIGN OF RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL INTERIORS. DESIGN, ADAPTATION AND CONDITIONING.
MASTER THESIS PROJECT
It will be developed under the supervision of a tutor through online tutorials.
CERTIFICATION OF TITLE
Interior designer. To obtain a Master's degree, it is compulsory to have a bachelor's degree and to develop the final master's project, evaluated with 15 training credits.
WORKLOAD: 60 ECTS
PRICE: 3,900 EUROS.
Program taught in: