The connecting approach of the AKAD Master's degree course "Global Management and Communication (MA)"Corresponds to the highest demands of current occupational fields in higher management. The topics of global management and international communication are closely linked. The course combines modern, international management know-how with intercultural competence. As a result, new fields of work are opening up to you in business: They are optimally prepared for future management positions for internationally active companies, organizations and institutions.
Your study set-up
The Fernstudiengang "Global Management and Communication - Master of Arts"Includes four consecutive semesters:
- Semester 1 : In addition to key qualifications (method, self and social competences) Semester on the curriculum: Global Communication, Intercultural Management and Economic Area Europe.
- Semester 2 : The focus is on topics such as "Global Economics", foreign trade policy and world trade. International Economics and Economic Ethics round out the contents of the 2. Semester.
- Semester 3 : Core areas are central (international) management themes, including organization and corporate development, as well as team building taking into account intercultural aspects.
- Semester 4 : You are self - employed in the 4. Semesters, using scientific methods, to solve a problem from a selected subject area and conclude your postgraduate course with this master thesis.
As an ACAD student, you can also take the interesting option of a 3-week study stay in Sacramento: With the California Campus Program!
- Economic area China CLK80
- Economic Area Hispanic America SPL80
- International Business Law WIR86
- International Marketing and Sales MKG84
Your Master's program at AKAD: digital, independent of location and time
With the digital AKAD Campus highly efficient to the Master
Use your time resources optimally and support your learning type with tailor-made study units, flexible examination planning and the right mix of self-controlled and supervised learning!
The digital AKAD campus simplifies the acquisition of your Master's degree: As a pivotal point of study, this virtual marketplace offers everything you need for a successful construction program: when and where you want to be online, your study documents will be available Simply keep in touch with your fellow students. Rascher, in doing so well-founded knowledge acquisition on the AKAD campus promotes your motivation and shows you your learner immediately. The AKAD Campus allows you to take your individual route to the Master:
- Distance Learning: practice-oriented, up-to-date and clearly structured study letters - understandable learning units that come to your home comfortably!
- Distance e-learning: effective learning through online exercises, online coaching and web-based training - Reliability for content to be secure!
- Interactive eLearning: personally supervised by tutors and in direct exchange with fellow students - more knowledge and direct availability of the content for even more motivation!
- Seminars (optional): complementary to the virtual learning forms On-site seminars - use the learned methods in concrete questions immediately!
At the beginning of your studies, you have already successfully completed a university degree or an equivalent degree in accordance with the Landeshochschulgesetz and can demonstrate language skills in English on level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
If you choose the "Hispanoamericaneconomy" specialization, you also require additional language skills in Spanish at level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Applicants who do not have an economics degree must successfully complete the preparatory course in accordance with Annex 1 (Study and Examination Schedule). The propaedeutic can be completed with the help of studies until the choice of a specialization direction.
What is expected of you in the Master's degree course in Global Management and Communication?
The Study Letter MA_Global_Management_and_Communication_ICM102 Of the Master's degree program "Global Management and Communication" is devoted to the topic "Intercultural Competence". Dr. Christoph Vatter gives you an insight into the conditions of intercultural learning processes and methods for the education of intercultural competence in the study letter "Intercultural Interaction - Practice Areas Intercultural Management and Training".
The Sample of the study letter Includes the following:
- Learning goal intercultural competence
- Intercultural learning as a way to acquire intercultural competence
- Practice field intercultural training
Convince yourself: The AKAD Campus with its flexible, individual and efficient Study model makes it easy for you to access all the contents of the study letters: you will learn where and when you want, and arrange your course of study with your individual time resources as and when required.
Our offer: Test your Bachelor's degree at AKAD University 4 weeks free. By asking On the subject of "professional accompanying studying" is our friendly and qualified AKAD Academic Advising Under the number 0711 81495-400 gladly personally for you there. We are looking forward to your contact!
Program taught in: