The connecting approach of the AKAD master's program " Global Management and Communication (MA) " meets the requirements of current professional fields in higher management to a very high degree. Topics of Global Management and International Communications are closely linked. The program combines modern, international management know-how with intercultural competence. This opens up new and exciting fields of business for you: you are optimally prepared for future leadership positions with internationally active companies, organizations and institutions.
Your study structure
The distance learning course " Global Management and Communication - Master of Arts " comprises four consecutive semesters:
- Semester 1: In addition to key qualifications (methodical, self-reliant and social skills), the following focal points are included in the first semester of the curriculum: Global Communication, Intercultural Management and the European Economic Area.
- Semester 2: Topics such as "Global Economics", foreign trade policy and world trade are the focus here. International economics and business ethics round off the contents of the second semester.
- Semester 3: Core area are central (international) management topics, including organization and corporate development, as well as team building taking into account intercultural aspects.
- Semester 4: In the 4th semester, you independently develop a problem definition from a selected subject area using scientific methods and complete your distance learning course with this master's thesis.
Take advantage of the interesting option of a three-week study visit to Sacramento as an AKAD student: With the California Campus Program!
- Economic Area China CLK80
- Economic Area Hispanoamerica SPL80
- International Business Law WIR86
- International Marketing and Sales MKG84
Your master program at AKAD: digital, independent of time and place
With the digital AKAD Campus highly efficient master
Use your time resources optimally and support your learning type with tailor-made study units, flexible examination planning and the right mix of self-directed and supervised learning!
The digital AKAD Campus simplifies the extra-occupational acquisition of your Master's degree: As a central hub in your studies, this virtual marketplace offers everything a successful postgraduate course needs: When and how you wish to have your study documents online, examination planning becomes possible and efficient Just keep in touch with your fellow students. Rascher, thereby profound knowledge acquisition on the AKAD Campus promotes your motivation and shows you your learning success immediately. The AKAD Campus enables you to take your individual path to becoming a Master:
- Distance learning: practice-oriented, up-to-date and well-structured study letters - easy-to-understand learning units that come to you at home!
- Distance E-Learning: Effective Learning through Online Exercises, Online Coaching and Web Based Training - Reliability to Keep Content Safe!
- Interactive e-learning: personally supervised by tutors and in direct exchange with fellow students - knowledge added value and direct availability of content for even more motivation!
- Seminars (optional): in addition to the virtual forms of learning On-site seminars - apply learned methods in concrete questions immediately!
At the beginning of your studies, you have already successfully completed a higher education degree or equivalent in accordance with the Landeshochschulgesetz and can demonstrate English language proficiency at C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
If you choose the specialization heading "Economic Area Hispanoamerica", you will also need language skills in Spanish at level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Applicants without an economic university degree must successfully complete the Propädeutikum in accordance with Appendix 1 (study and examination plan). The Propaedeutic can be completed during studies until you choose a specialization.
What exactly awaits you in distance learning Global Management and Communication - Master of Arts?
The study letter MA_Global_Management_and_Communication_ICM102 of the Master program "Global Management and Communication" is dedicated to the topic "Intercultural Competence". Dr. In the study letter "Intercultural Interaction - Practical Fields Intercultural Management and Training", Christoph Vatter gives you insights into the conditions of intercultural learning processes and methods for the training of intercultural competence.
The excerpt from the study letter contains the following topics:
- Objective intercultural competence
- Intercultural learning as a way to acquire intercultural competence
- Practice field intercultural training
Convince yourselves: The AKAD Campus with its flexible , individual and efficient study model makes it easy for you to access all the contents of the study letters: You learn where and when you want, and combine your extra-occupational study with your individual time resources - all the way upon need.
Our offer to you: Test your Bachelor's distance learning at AKAD University 4 weeks free of charge. If you have any questions about studying extra-occupationally, please contact our friendly and qualified AKAD student advisory service at 0711 81495-400, we look forward to hearing from you!
Program taught in: