IUBH University of Applied Sciences – Online: Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80%!
IUBH Online wants to make it possible for anyone to take their chance in life. That is why they offer strong regional scholarships that vary in terms of cultural, social, educational or work experience background. All you have to do is to make use of the Scholarship Calculator on the school’s website and wait for the student recruitment team to get back to you with your final result.
(Be aware that our scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland)
Your door to data-driven enterprises
Data is becoming the most important asset of data-driven enterprises and plays a pivotal role in tackling the challenges of tomorrow. From the optimisation of existing production lines to the creation of new business models, data-driven decisions are at the centre of digital businesses.
Innovation springs from bright minds - our international Master program puts you into the driver seat of your future career in Data Science. Graduates from our courses go to become technical gurus, team-leaders of successful data-science teams, or value-driven masterminds who turn data into action.
A short overview of your study
- Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
- Credits: 120 ECTS or 60 ECTS.
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines)
- Study duration: Standard period of study: 12 months (60 ECTS) or 24 months (120 ECTS). Different time models possible.
- Study model: Online study including online exams 24/7
- Post-study work option: 18 months post-study work visa, EU Blue card. The final decision on the post-study visa is with the ministry and cannot be guaranteed by IUBH. Extra costs may incur for campus studies in the last semester.
- Fees: starting from 473 euros per month (scholarships available), depending on study duration. Scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland at the current time.
Find the best program for your needs and career goals: at IUBH we offer four different master´s programs specializing in Data Science:
- Data Science (60 ECTS)
- Data Science for Smart Manufacturing (60 ECTS)
- Data Science for Autonomous Vehicles (60 ECTS)
- Data Science (120 ECTS)
Within our two-semester Master programs, you receive your Master's degree after just one year!
- Data Science
- Advanced Mathematics
- Seminar: Data Science and Society
- Advanced Statistics
- Use Case and Evaluation
- Project: Data Science Use Case
- Programming with Python
- Machine Learning
- Cybersecurity and Data Protection
- Deep Learning
- Case Study: Model Engineering
- Software Engineering for Data-Intensive Sciences
- Electives A (Select of one course)
- Electives B (Select of one course)
- Big Data Technologies
- Seminar: Current Topics in Data Science
- Master Thesis & Colloquium
The Master in Data Science is a significant door opener and definitely a boost for a fantastic career in data-driven businesses. IUBH helps you to experience the best online studies and supports you on your way to a breathtaking career. Please take a look below at some practical examples of great positions this degree can lead to.
Explore your opportunities
There is a huge demand for data scientists and IUBH’s excellent reputation in academia and industry gives IUBH graduates significant leverage for a successful career. Our programs combine state-of-the-art lectures with industry-leading best practices and allow you to boost your career in your country of origin, in Germany or one of the 25 Schengen countries covered by a post-study work permit.
About the School
You want to start an international career in Europe and search for a flexible, affordable way to reach this goal? Our online Master's and MBA programs offer you an international orientation with a foc ... Read More