Your goal is a leading or junior executive position in the economy - maybe even internationally? Are you looking for in-depth management content in the field of business administration? Would you like to further specialize after having successfully completed your first economic degree? Then the master's degree in business administration offers you the best development opportunities for your career: Achieve leadership in companies with the combination of specialist know-how and social interface skills. Complete your tailor-made course of study for today's business world - with a master's degree in business administration!
Your study structure
The master program " Business Administration - Master of Arts " is divided into four consecutive semesters:
- Semester 1: Broaden your existing foundation in the most important disciplines for business administration: marketing, controlling, corporate governance and organization / corporate development.
- Semester 2: Study Integrated Management Systems, Business Ethics and Sustainability. All aspects of intercultural management, information and knowledge management as well as process management and sustainable corporate governance are also the focus of the second semester.
- Semester 3: The project workshop makes you fit in the currently applied project management. They transfer theoretical knowledge safely to practice. To profile sharpening, you choose one of four possible specializations: Business Psychology, Personnel Development / Coaching, Logistics Management and International Management.
- Semester 4: You are now able to independently work on a problem from a selected subject area. You complete your studies with your master's thesis. They control the task using scientific methods and reliably cover given fields of research.
Take advantage of the interesting option of a three-week study visit to Sacramento as an AKAD student: With the California Campus Program!
- Work and Organizational Psychology WIP82 | WIP83 | WIP84
- Personnel Development / Coaching PER69 | PER68 | SQL05 | PER86
- International Management IKK60 | IKK65 | UFU84
- Logistics Management LPM80 | LPM81 | LPM82
Perspectives for the purposeful - by distance learning to the Master of Business Administration
Highly qualified management trainees have had excellent career prospects for years - and the trend is rising. With a master's degree, you are commended to transferring leadership responsibility to companies across the industry by providing broad management expertise and advanced expertise. Your studies " Business Administration - Master of Arts " is the optimal preparation for the leadership claim.
Your master program at AKAD: digital, independent of time and place
With the digital AKAD Campus highly efficient master
Use your time resources optimally and support your learning type with tailor-made study units, flexible examination planning and the right mix of self-directed and supervised learning!
The digital AKAD Campus simplifies the extra-occupational acquisition of your Master's degree: As a central hub in your studies, this virtual marketplace offers everything a successful postgraduate course needs: When and how you wish to have your study documents online, examination planning becomes possible and efficient Just keep in touch with your fellow students. Rascher, thereby profound knowledge acquisition on the AKAD Campus promotes your motivation and shows you your learning success immediately. The AKAD Campus enables you to take your individual path to becoming a Master:
- Distance learning: practice-oriented, up-to-date and well-structured study letters - easy-to-understand learning units that come to you at home!
- Distance E-Learning: Effective Learning through Online Exercises, Online Coaching and Web Based Training - Reliability to Keep Content Safe!
- Interactive e-learning: personally supervised by tutors and in direct exchange with fellow students - knowledge added value and direct availability of content for even more motivation!
- Seminars (optional): in addition to the virtual forms of learning On-site seminars - apply learned methods in concrete questions immediately!
At the start of your studies, you already have an economic university degree or equivalent equivalent in accordance with the Higher Education Act.
What exactly awaits you in the Distance Learning Business Master?
Transparency about content is important to us. Please take a look at the sample study letter MA_Business_Administration_UFU613 for the Master Business Administration distance learning course. Focus: "Fundamentals of Corporate Governance".
Convince yourselves: The AKAD Campus with its flexible , individual and efficient study model makes it easy for you to gain access to all contents of the Master in Business Administration: Because you learn where and when you want, and combine your extra-occupational study with your individual time resources - according to your wish.
Our offer to you: Test your Master's distance learning at AKAD University 4 weeks free of charge. If you have any questions about "extra - occupational study" please do not hesitate to contact our friendly and qualified AKAD student advisory service at 0711 81495-400 We look forward to hearing from you - and to helping you reach your goals quickly!
Program taught in: