At you, technology interest meets entrepreneurship? Are you looking for the close connection between information technology and business administration? The distance learning course " Business Informatics and IT Management - Master of Science " allows you both: to familiarize yourself quickly with IT-specific know-how in challenging issues of computer science and at the same time to consider the field of business management from the point of view of business administration. All the basics that you need as a manager of complex corporate structures and projects can be found in this degree program. Become an IT professional with economic thinking, communicative skill and technical vision. Her studies "Business Informatics and IT Management - Master of Science" qualify you for employment in industry-independent, demanding specialist or management positions.
Your study structure
You will obtain your degree via the distance learning program in the master program " Business Informatics and IT Management " after four consecutive semesters:
- Semester 1: You deepen your knowledge of IT process management. With IT-supported customer management, you can organize the implementation of demanding applications. Science-theoretical knowledge with a focus on empirical research is also a topic in this semester. In the area of employee management, you not only gain specialist knowledge, but at the same time expand your personal key qualifications - usable in your studies and profession.
- Semester 2: You get to know the key figure-based IT management and build IT architectures taking into account data protection issues through professional IT security management. The area of IT strategy and its implementation are the focus. The practical relevance is ensured by your integrated master project, during which you design an e-learning module for executives over several semesters, which you also implement technically.
- Semester 3: You gain knowledge in the field of market positioning of IT companies and choose your specialization (management of complex IT systems or web-based applications). All components are aimed at the optimal qualification for demanding professional tasks - and prepare you specifically for your Master's thesis.
- Semester 4: The specialization directions sharpen your profile already during your studies. The master's thesis as a final exam thus makes a clear statement about possible career priorities. You will systematically prepare for the master's thesis by teaching scientific working methods as well as individual supervision by professors to prepare your master's thesis on a scientific level.
Take advantage of the interesting option of a three-week study visit to Sacramento as an AKAD student: With the California Campus Program!
- Management of complex IT projects MIP61 | MIP62 | MIP63
- Web-based applications WEB61 | WEB62 | WEB63
Perspectives for the purposeful - in distance learning to the master IT-management
Companies are looking for a combination of expertise and management knowledge - meet this requirement with this Master of Science and qualify for challenging leadership positions. Combining IT know-how with entrepreneurial thinking and being one of the best as an interdisciplinary trained manager and IT professional. Independent of the sector, all career paths are open to you as a specialist and senior executive both nationally and internationally!
Your master program at AKAD: digital, independent of time and place
With the digital AKAD Campus highly efficient master
Use your time resources optimally and support your learning type with tailor-made study units, flexible examination planning and the right mix of self-directed and supervised learning!
The digital AKAD Campus simplifies the extra-occupational acquisition of your Master's degree: As a central hub in your studies, this virtual marketplace offers everything a successful postgraduate course needs: When and how you wish to have your study documents online, examination planning becomes possible and efficient Just keep in touch with your fellow students. Rascher, thereby profound knowledge acquisition on the AKAD Campus promotes your motivation and shows you your learning success immediately. The AKAD Campus enables you to take your individual path to becoming a Master:
- Distance learning: practice-oriented, up-to-date and well-structured study letters - easy-to-understand learning units that come to you at home!
- Distance E-Learning: Effective Learning through Online Exercises, Online Coaching and Web Based Training - Reliability to Keep Content Safe!
- Interactive e-learning: personally supervised by tutors and in direct exchange with fellow students - knowledge added value and direct availability of content for even more motivation!
- Seminars (optional): in addition to the virtual forms of learning On-site seminars - apply learned methods in concrete questions immediately!
At the beginning of your studies, you must have successfully completed your studies at a university, college or vocational academy in business informatics, computer science or business administration with a focus on business informatics or an equivalent qualification. In addition, language skills in English are required to successfully complete the modules in English. If you are unsure about your prior knowledge, you can take an online test that will be evaluated immediately for you. For refresher we offer a corresponding course in English.
What exactly awaits you in distance learning Management: Business Informatics and IT Management - Master of Science?
The main component of your master's program " Business Informatics and IT Management " is the IT process management. Companies in today's globalized world need to be flexible - process-oriented management is essential. Digital information flows and automated business processes require IT managers with a deeper understanding of business process management.
The experienced AKAD lecturer Prof. dr. Ralf Berning presents the basics of Business Process Management in the study letter MA_IT_Management_PMN106 of the distance learning course "Business Informatics and IT Management - Master of Science": process-oriented organizational structures, modern information and communication technologies and corporate organization are the main topics.
The excerpt from the study letter summarizes the following topics under the title "Process-Oriented Organizational Concepts and Business Process Management":
- Basics and development of process orientation
- Process-oriented business system design
- Information technology aspects of process design
- Techniques of process modeling
Convince yourselves: The AKAD Campus with its flexible , individual and efficient study model makes it easy for you to access all contents of the Master in IT Management: Because you learn where and when you want, and combine your extra-occupational study with your individual temporal Resources - as you wish.
Our offer to you: Test your Master's distance learning at AKAD University 4 weeks free of charge. If you have any questions about "extra - occupational study" please do not hesitate to contact our friendly and qualified AKAD student advisory service at 0711 81495-400 We look forward to hearing from you - and to helping you reach your goals quickly!