Form yourself with Structuralia , the leading training school in the Spanish-speaking world in the sectors of Construction, Infrastructure, Energy and Engineering.
The program is subject to possible variations / updates of the contents to improve their quality.
- Module 1. Introduction. BIM methodology
- Module 2. Design phase. Modeling and project management.
- Module 3. Methodology. Introduction to the organization and theory of information in the field of the construction sector
- Module 4. Design phase. Modeling II specialties
- Module 5. Library. Management of families and libraries
- Module 6. Project management: Planning + Budgets
- Module 7. Management of BIM projects, protocols and tenders
- Module 8. Coordination, planning and control of work
- Module 9. Sustainability
- Module 10. R&D
Autodesk Revit certified professional, with more than fifteen years of experience in international firms such as IDOM (Madrid, Spain), FOSTER & PARTNERS (London, GB), COOP HIMMELB (L) AU (Vienna, Austria) or ARQUITECTONICA (Miami, USA). ) among others. As a professional he has worked on several significant projects such as the ECB (European Central Bank) in Frankfurt, Principal Place in London and lately in the BIM Management of the new Istanbul metro line.
Architect by the ETSAM (Polytechnic University of Madrid) being a Master in Architecture BIM Autodesk, Master in Project Management by the CSA and Expert in building and sustainability by the UEM.
About the School
Structuralia es una escuela de formación de posgrado especializada en ingeniería, infraestructuras, energía y edificación. Estamos convencidos de la importancia de la formación continua de calidad par ... Read More