With principal objective to qualify participants as internal auditors (ISM, ISPS, MLC) enabling them to prepare and conduct internal audits/verifications within their shipping companies in accordance with accepted auditing principles.
Benefits of the course
- Developing best practice for the implementation, processes, operation, and auditing of the ISM, ISPS and MLC codes
- Continuing beyond compliance to create a safety culture in shipping
- This course provides a full understanding of ISM, ISPS and MLC CODES
- You will be able to cope with this area with much more confidence
Who Should Attend
- Technical Dept Personnel and all those involved in ISM implementation.
What will you gain?
Developing best practice for the implementation, processes, operation and a, diting of the ISM, ISPS and MLC codes, and continuing beyond compliance to create a safety culture in shipping.
Program taught in:
See 10 more programs offered by Lloyd's Maritime Institute »
Last updated September 14, 2018
This course is