- Location: Online course
- Certification: Included
- Course Access: 12 Months
- Exam Included: Yes
- Entry Requirements: None
- Compatibility: All major devices
Kick start your career as a makeup artist today with our complete online makeup artist diploma!
The makeup training course is online and designed to fit around you, the course is available to access 7 days of the week and from anywhere in the world. This course is catered to entry-level makeup artists and will give you the essential skills needed to kick start a career in the makeup industry.
Our satisfaction is focused around providing students with a fantastic platform to learn and excel in. Our extensive makeup artist training course is produced by industry-leading experts with years of experience in the industry.
The professional Makeup Artist Diploma covers a huge amount of aspects of makeup artistry, providing you with the skills to be successful as a professional makeup artist. Why stop there? we also offer a range of beauty courses that complement this Makeup Artist training.
Is the makeup industry for me?
With a high demand for professional makeup artists, there are always jobs readily available. Whether it’s wedding event makeup, or you have a love for special effects and stage makeup, your journey starts here!
If you have a passion for beauty and would like to learn more about the key industry skills and techniques, this course is for you.
Our course is structured for anyone who wants to kick start a professional Makeup Artist career.
With over 14 hours of resourceful content, you will learn how to produce a masterpiece every time. The training course is broken down into easy-to-navigate modules, which take up to 60 minutes to complete, depending upon the student.
Ranging from double cleansing to contouring and highlighting, you will certainly have plenty to learn. The course is followed by an online multiple-choice examination. Upon completion, you will be awarded your professional makeup artist certificate!
Key Learning Points
There are no entry requirements to start the course, you simply need a passion for the industry and a computer to access the training materials.
The complete online makeup artist course is best suited for ambitious makeup artists, employed or self-employed, that require a strong foundation to develop their portfolio on.
- Learn about flawless foundation routines, concealer application and how to contour and highlight
- Gain a closer understanding of moisturiser, eye creams, serum, toners and Exfoliators
- Learn eyebrow filling, how to apply false eyelashes and how to accessorise the face
- You will learn how to create different looks for the office, nightclub and weddings
- As part of this course, it’s important to understand how to overdraw the lips and strobing/baking
- Understanding what the role of a makeup artist is, what they do and what the position entails.
- Learn how to use corrective makeup techniques and tools required for the job.
- Touch upon advanced techniques such as contouring.
Benefits of the Course
- Our course is compatible with most modern gadgets and web browsers, so you can learn anywhere on the go.
- Access available 365 days of the year
- Accelerate your career as a makeup artist, and secure a financially rewarding career with flexibility and career progression.
- One year of access to the course – there’s no pressure, you have plenty of time to work through the course modules.
- Achieve a professional CPD certificate, which can be included in your portfolio to show potential clients.
- In less than 25 hours, you can acquire all the training you need to kick start your career as a professional makeup artist.
If your dream is to become a successful makeup artist, this is the course for you! Signup now!
- An Introduction to the makeup artistry course
- Basic Tools
- Identifying your Skin Type
- Identifying Your Skin Tone and Undertone
- Color Correction Scheme
- Makeup Starter Kit Essentials
All about the base
- Double Cleansing
- Eye Cream
All about the face
- Skin Preparation
- Flawless Foundation Routine
- Concealer Application
- How to Contour and Highlight
- Blush and Bronzer Application
- Eyebrow Filling
- How to Apply False Eyelashes
- How to Accessorise the Face
- How to Do Winged Eyeliner
- How to Overdraw the Lips
Classic makeup looks
- No Make-up Make-up Look
- The Office Look
- Nighttime Glam
- Bridal Make-up
A career as a makeup artist
- Makeup Artist Employment Preferences
- A career as a makeup artist
About the School
Whether you’re looking to learn new skills, gain a qualification or to start a business, Harley Oxford can help you. Our school’s reputation has thrived by word of mouth; to us, we couldn’t ask for a ... Read More