The Master's program in Latin American Cultural Studies guarantees the formation of the professional profile of its graduate, through the development of the following curricular areas: Foundation Component, Research Component, Collaboratives, Degree Work.
- Degree awarded: Master in Latin American Cultural Studies
- Estimated duration: Three (3) semesters, 40 credits, Part Time
- Modality: Virtual
- Start date of the program: First half of 2020
- End date of the program: Once the established credits are completed
- Application deadline: November 30, 2019
- Qualified registration resolution: Resolution 3951 of April 12, 2019, effective until April 12, 2026
- Type of training: Postgraduate
- Price and currency: COP $ 4,500,000 / Semester
- Place where it is offered: Bogotá DC
- Teaching Language: Spanish
Graduated from philosophy, social communication, social sciences or humanities of the countries of Latin America and the Caribbean or of any nationality, but with a broad knowledge of the Latin American context and with a good management of Spanish, with a concern to understand critically and contextually the multiple articulations between cultural processes with power relations that are expressed in cultural policies and industries, in the processes of production of difference and inequality, in subjectivities and specialties, among others, and that have an interest in contributions and questions derived from digital culture.
The graduate of the Master in Latin American Cultural Studies will be an expert in the categories, problems and sensitivities of the field of Latin American cultural studies, and will be able to address them from the challenges and potentialities opened by digital culture.
About the School
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1623, it is a Catholic university, recognized by the Colombian government, which aims to serve the human community, especially Colombia, seeking to establish a more ... Read More