The general objective of the Master of Commerce, mention in International Logistics , is to develop skills and abilities, as well as technical knowledge and strategies, to carry out an efficient distribution of products with excellent service.
Basing the training plan on a set of competencies, actions and means destined to provide the necessary resources that includes, in an integral way, the methodologies, tools and strategies necessary to conquer international markets in matters of export, economy, operations and logistics to develop undertakings.
At the end of the master's degree you will be prepared to work on:
- Grant enough knowledge so that the student is able to strengthen the knowledge to contribute to society by linking national and international socio-economic processes to know, design and implement supply chains based on the characteristics of the product, the markets international and the customer.
- Promote the analytical, critical and creative capacity to apply analysis techniques and methods to learn to efficiently and effectively manage the company's resources, from the economic-financial, environmental, innovation and supplier point of view.
- Provide knowledge to develop strategies for an efficient distribution of products and thus support local, regional, national and international socio-economic development.
- Develop skills to manage purchases and supply and supply chain creation mechanisms.
- Grant the necessary knowledge so that they are able to plan a logistics project in all its phases and make operational decisions.
- Provide the student with the necessary knowledge about the fundamentals of logistics, production and commercial distribution at a global level.
Overcoming this mastery you will get
- Master in Commerce Mention in Logistics from the International University of Ecuador UIDE (Postgraduate course registered at CES and recognized by SENESCYT, valid in Ecuador).
- Professional Master's degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management certified by the Nebrija University of Spain.
- Professional Master's Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management by IMF Academic Institution of Spain
* Title issuance fees not included.
Multiple skills that will open doors for you.
- Apply quantitative and qualitative research tools for the development of consulting and / or auditing activities through quality systems and models of excellence.
- Employ methodologies, develop techniques and use tools that make the most of their skills and knowledge to carry out marketing plans and business plans.
- Know the fundamentals of the evaluation of the different integrated quality systems.
- Act as a purchasing management consultant.
- Undertake as director or head of Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Undertake as director or head of the Purchasing and Procurement Department.
- Act as director or head of Production.
- Directorate of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
The study modality is 100% online through the web platform, each module will last 3 weeks. During the 3 weeks, 24 hours of tutoring will be distributed and on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) of weeks 2 and 3 virtual classes will be held from 08:00 to 14:00.
The Online Master is based on a practical methodology and focused on the labor market. Therefore, from the beginning to the end of the program, all theoretical knowledge is projected onto a practical case study, from which data and problems will be analyzed and discussed, actively contributing to the progress of the course with supported and relevant contributions.
For quality assurance, there is a suitable technical team with learning resources and technological platforms that guarantee its execution. The technological model that the online modality uses is e-learning supported by the Moodle LMS Learning Management System. It is a platform that, through a course management system, helps to develop its learning model based on autonomous, independent, guided, collaborative and cooperative work.
- Virtual Campus: The Virtual Platform Moodle version 3.1.
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Virtual Libraries
Teaching activities - Assisted and Collaborative: tutorials, group discussions, research work. Practical Activities of Application and / or Experimentation: resolution of practical cases and workshops and exercises Autonomous Work Activities: forums, questionnaires, tasks, readings.
The methodology is 100% online:
- Real Time - Synchronous: Virtual tutorials, chat.
- Deferred Time - Asynchronous: autonomous work, practical activities.
This program seeks that professionals graduated from the Master of Commerce, acquire the following professional and personal characteristics as part of their professional profile:
Accredit theoretical and practical experience in the area of commerce.
Be able to formulate and implement business strategies in a global context.
Direct investigation and intelligence analysis processes for new markets.
Advise for the Planning and development of operation and marketing strategies in organizations with international standards.
Be a consultant in the development of new projects.
- Copy of the third level certificate registered in the SENESCYT and in the case of foreign titles these must be apostilled or legalized by consular route.
- Copy of personal documents: ID, voting slip, passport-size photo.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Preferably one year of proven professional experience (labor certificates).
Contents of the program
Information technologies in logistics
- ICT support for the design of delivery routes
- ICT support for logistics management
- Identification and logistics information systems
- Logistics and e-commerce
Physical distribution and reverse logistics
- Physical distribution. Models and strategies. Transportation of goods
- Physical distribution. Storage
- Reverse logistics
Supply chain management. Operations and logistics centers
- Supply chain management
- Logistics as a competitive tool. Value chain
- Purchasing and supply management
- Inventory management
- Warehouse management
- Cargo transportation management
- Supply chain management case studies
- Supply chain strategy and SCOR model
- Logistic outsourcing
- Logistics collaboration strategies (CPFR, VMI, ECR)
- E-procurement and e-fullfillment
- Assistive technologies (EDI, RFID, TMS, GPS)
- Supply Chain Technologies and Strategies Case Studies
- Logistics operators. Logistics contract and self-regulation
Global commercial distribution and logistics
- Introduction to PMI, PMP and PMBOK
- The logistics project. Planning the scope of the logistics project
- HR planning of the logistics project
- Communications planning and logistics project schedule
- Planning the risks of the logistics project
- Planning the quality, procurement and costs of the logistics project
- Practical case of logistics project planning
- Execution processes of the logistics project. Leadership
- Monitoring and control processes of the logistics project
- Logistics quality and competitive strategy
- Green logistics or green logistic
- Practical cases of logistics quality and competitive strategy
- Service and logistics costs. The logistics value chain
- Quality and hidden cost
Purchasing and supply management
Integrated logistics support, logistics engineering and systems logistics
- Integrated Logistics Support and system life cycle
- Support logistics in system design
- Support logistics during the construction, operation and removal of the system
- Applies a methodology for solving a problem of international trade and logistics management, integrating criteria of integrated management systems.
- Design a high-level professional article in a detailed, logical and objective way.
- Design a project with applied research and / or development components.
- Applies practical models of exam-oriented knowledge of a complex nature.
About the School
OpenUIDE nace con el objetivo de ser la Universidad a distancia de referencia en el Área Andina. Respaldada y avalada por la Universidad Internacional del Ecuador, una universidad joven, innovadora, p ... Read More