The 100% online MSc, PG Dip & PG Cert in Global Finance & Banking from King’s Business School allows you to explore advanced financial and banking principles, such as investment analysis, analysis of financial statements, models of asset returns, optimal investment & risk and portfolio management.
King’s Business School is the new hub in London for engaging with business, finance and government; where game-changing research informs a contemporary approach to business education, creating socially responsible leaders of the future. Learn from leading academics and active senior finance professionals who will give you the right knowledge and tools to effectively tackle business challenges and support your career aspirations.
There will be a strong focus on practical skills, giving you the right knowledge and tools to effectively tackle challenges in the global finance and banking sectors, and support your career aspirations.
Fit your studies around your work and life commitments without taking a career break, and start to grow the essential research, analytical and critical thinking skills that you will need to succeed in your future finance career.
Entry requirements: Normally a 1st or 2:1 degree in a relevant subject. Visit the programme page for more details. All King's College London (online) programmes are taught in English.
Why study with King’s Business School?
- King’s College London has been ranked top in London for business & management studies (The Complete University Guide 2019).
- The course aims to develop practical skills and maximise employability. Course modules are led by industry leaders to ensure that there are real-world applications for all of your learning.
- King’s Business School provides a highly stimulating intellectual environment, where students access unparalleled academic excellence and study alongside international peers from over 50 countries.
- Achieve a Postgraduate Certificate in as little as 8 months, a Postgraduate Diploma in 16 months and an MSc in just 2 years.
- Become part of a large and active community of alumni worldwide.
Benefits of online learning
- Access world-class teaching and excellent student support, from anywhere in the world, without leaving home. King’s online courses offer the same rigour as on-campus courses.
- Six intakes per year for maximum flexibility.
- Small class sizes allow close instructor interaction and collaboration with other professionals from across the globe.
Explore the world of Global Finance and Banking
at King's Business School
Through our online master's courses, we put theory into practice. Join us at King's Business School, and explore the world of finance and banking together.
The MSc in Global Finance & Banking offers specialised, practical and theoretical education in an environment of academic excellence. It is designed for students who aim to pursue or progress their careers in banking and finance, including roles in financial regulation, finance and risk management and actuarial science.
Studying the MSc, PG Dip, PG Cert 100% flexible distance learning Global Finance and Banking course at King’s Business School is suitable for:
- Finance and Banking sector professionals looking for career progression
- Professionals looking to specialise in global finance and banking sectors
- Professionals looking to change career
- Finance and banking professionals wanting to work in academia
- Graduates seeking further education
This course has been designed specifically for a 100% online audience. It uses a range of interactive activities to support learning, including discussion forums, online readings, interactive lectures, videos and online tutorials.
Students are expected to undertake approximately 22 hours of study per week. In addition to the online learning resources designed specifically for this programme, students will have access to King’s College London’s Library Services, electronic resources, supportive online tutors and student support services.
Students are assessed through a combination of written coursework and online examinations. The assessment methods may vary between modules but each module will include one or more of these methods.
My work life is extremely busy. I travel a lot and also need to spend time at home with my family. I knew I had to juggle these and somehow fit the course in between other commitments. Whether you’re at home or work, you can get access to the course anytime. This course is designed in a way that fits my work and personal life, which is why I chose it.
- Salio, King's Online student
- Duration: MSc: Minimum 2 years, maximum 6 years (; PGDip: minimum 16 months, maximum 4 years; PGCert: minimum 8 months, maximum 3 years
- Study mode: Online/Distance learning
- Course code: TMSC2STGBF
- Awarding institution: King's College London
About the School
The Dickson Poon School of Law, King's College London is one of the oldest law schools in England and recognised globally as one of the top 10 UK law schools in the world. The School was established i ... Read More