Turn your passion into a successful career with Manchester Metropolitan University’s Global Online MSc in Sport Business, Management and Policy. As the sporting sector expands, new commercial opportunities are opening globally for those with the drive, passion and knowledge to succeed.
Delivered from a city known globally as a centre for sporting excellence and innovation, you will learn from some of the sports’ biggest brands and research-driven, specialist academics and have the freedom to:
- Study anywhere in the world, with only a laptop and an internet connection.
- Benefit from the experience and guidance of an Advisory Board made up of some of the sector’s biggest brands, including Sport England and the Football Foundation.
- Develop expertise that leading sports organisations require - from sport policy and marketing to data analytics, sport politics, finance, law and more.
- Draw on your professional knowledge to make the principals you learn relevant to your current role, completing ‘real world’ workplace projects that could help you to increase your profile at work whilst you study.
- Grow your worldwide network through regular online collaboration with professionals around the globe.
- Receive study support throughout your journey with us, from one of our Student Success Advisors.
- Complete your master's journey in just two years, studying when it suits you.
Manchester Metropolitan University Business School has been granted accreditation from AACSB. This hallmark of excellence places us among an elite group of business schools worldwide.
To enrol in the programme, you will need the following:
- A UK honours degree (2:2 or above) or an overseas equivalent from a recognised higher education institution OR a minimum of three years relevant professional experience (considered on a case by case basis).
- If you are applying with non-UK qualifications, you can find further information for international students here. If your first language is not English (and your first degree was not taught in English), you will be required to produce evidence of English language proficiency. We provide a FREE Pearson English test to all relevant applicants.
- Unit fee: £833*
- Programme fee: £9,995
*Fees based on 15 credits per unit.