MSc in Project Management
Our MSc in Project Management with a specialisation in Oil & Gas examines the economic nature and structure of the oil, gas and energy sectors, provides the skills necessary to deliver advanced project management, and dissects all fundamental project management disciplines and phases. Modules include Introduction to Project Management, Economics of Oil, Gas and Energy, and Managing Energy Sources.
The University of Liverpool has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI). As a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), the University of Liverpool has agreed to abide by PMI-established quality assurance.
All online MSc in Project Management programmes are covered by the University of Liverpool Management School’s AACSB Accreditation
Why choose this online project management masters degree?
- You will gain a recognised degree from an internationally respected university, and one of very few management schools to be awarded AACSB accreditation
- Effective project managers are more desirable than ever. You will acquire a set of skills that have direct and immediate application across a range of sectors
- The curriculum is specifically designed to meet the needs of organisations operating into today’s global multicultural economy
- You will be collaborating and sharing best practice with peers from around the world
- You will learn with a supportive online environment and benefit from a personalised support programme that will keep you motivated and on track to succeed
- You will grow personally and professionally as a leader, reflecting on your progress in a Personal Development Portfolio
- The course is taught by internationally respected faculty with a wide range of practical project management experience across a number of sectors
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 27, 2016