Drive business innovation as a technology leader
The University of Liverpool Online MSc in Information Systems Management is designed to give you the skills and knowledge to drive growth, innovation and change within organisations, by leveraging the power of technology.
Focusing on innovation management and leadership in information systems management, this programme aims to give you a deep understanding of how technology enables business, and how successful businesses are driven by technology.
Through its multidisciplinary focus and wide range of elective modules including cutting-edge subjects such as cyber security and big data analytics, you will also have the opportunity to acquire specialist insights that could power your future career.
Lead strategic change and innovation
The University of Liverpool Online MSc in Information Systems Management provides a strong foundation from which you can seek accelerated professional and personal development. By enhancing your knowledge and understanding of today's IT/IS environment, you can flourish with a range of multi-disciplinary skills in information systems management and beyond.
This 100% online master’s gives you the chance to interact with like-minded professionals around the world, while continuing in your job. You will have the opportunity to share insights, collaborate on projects, exchange experiences and discuss best practice from across different IT/IS environments globally, through discussion forums, seminars, case studies and assignments.
You will also have the chance to:
- Lead business change and innovation by leveraging the power of technology.
- Acquire the IT/IS leadership skills required to accelerate strategy and build competitive advantage within your organisation.
- Design and deploy creative technology-based solutions to practical and commercial business problems.
- Choose two elective modules to gain specialist insights in particular topics including two of computing's hottest areas, cyber security and big data analytics.
- Build a network of fellow leaders in IT/IS across the globe.
- Develop a Professional Portfolio of Evidence demonstrating your leadership and strategic thinking in technology.
A reputation for excellence
The UK’s 2014 Research Excellence Framework rated 97% of the research produced by the University’s Department of Computer Science as world-leading or internationally excellent – among the highest ratings of computer science departments in the UK.
The University of Liverpool is a world-class institution and a member of the UK’s prestigious Russell Group of 24 research-led universities.
Both educational qualifications and work experience are considered when you apply to the University.
Estimated Tuition Cost
Next Start Dates
23 March 2017
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 10, 2017