Our online MSc in Global Finance is a world-class master’s programme, offered through one of the world’s top ‘triple-crown’-accredited business schools.
With its flexible online format, this course is designed to suit your needs if you’re:
- Looking to further your career in finance, without having to put your work commitments on hold or commit to on-campus studies
- Based anywhere around the world and looking to study a world-class MSc in Global Finance without having to move to the UK or relocate elsewhere
- New to the finance industry, experienced but looking to move to a different sector, or just looking to expand and deepen your global finance knowledge.
Apply now – applications are now open for intakes in January, May, and September.
Some of the benefits of our online MSc in Global Finance include:
- The opportunity to gain a master’s degree in global finance from a world-leading business school
- No relocation costs or visa requirements to consider
- Study flexibly on your own terms – from wherever and whenever suits you and without disruption to your work or personal commitments
- Gain global insights as well as expert knowledge and practical skills
- Learn from industry-leading academics
- Access ongoing academic and practical support
- Connect to a global community of like-minded professionals
- Join the Cass community and become part of a global alumni network spanning over 160 countries and offering you lifelong career opportunities
- Gain access to the same high-quality standard of education and be awarded the same world-class qualification as a Cass on-campus student
The course is structured to fit around your work and personal commitments so that you can effectively manage your workload.
The course’s key features include:
- 12 modules to complete within 24 months
- The ability to study one module at a time – each with a 7-week duration
- Study breaks every 2 modules so that the course is manageable alongside your other commitments
- A focus on giving you in-depth knowledge of the key areas of global finance with each module
The first 2 modules of the course are designed to introduce you to today’s world of global finance. The following 6 modules will build on your foundation of knowledge, and the final 4 modules will provide you with specialist knowledge about global finance within the context of various key industries.
- Foundations of Finance
- Bond and Equity Analysis
- Investment Strategy
- Financial Statement Analysis
- International Finance
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- Alternative Investments
- Corporate Finance
- International Banking
- Asset Management
- The Insurance Industry
How you’ll study online
At Cass, our interactive, collaborative and global approach to online learning means you’ll never feel isolated. As a Cass online student, you’re as much a part of the Cass community as our on-campus students, and you’ll be supported through each step of your learning journey.
To give you an idea of how you’ll study:
- Each course module is conveniently broken down into weekly topics
- Each module will feature an interactive, collaborative mix of video lectures, online readings and materials, class activities and discussions, and webinars – allowing you the opportunity to test and apply your knowledge, ask questions, and gain valuable feedback from your lecturers and peers
- All modules are taught by Cass faculty staff who are industry leaders in their respective fields and will be on-hand throughout your studies to provide you with guidance and feedback
- You’ll learn, interact and collaborate online with like-minded professionals from around the world
- All assessments are submitted and received online, so you don’t need to travel for assessments or exams
- Your online learning will be supported by our intuitive, easy-to-use online learning platform which can be accessed from anywhere – even while you’re on the move
- A dedicated Course Officer will be on-hand to help you throughout your studies with practical support
- Your learnings will also be supported by core readings and further resources available through our comprehensive online library portal
- You’ll have access to all Cass and City, University of London facilities in London
Offering a wealth of career opportunities in a dynamic industry, global finance is an attractive career choice for many globally-minded business leaders. It’s an industry that’s continuously in high demand for business-savvy, adaptable and agile employees.
Our MSc in Global Finance will equip you with both the interpersonal and analytical skills as well as the in-depth knowledge you need to open up global career opportunities and enjoy a successful career in today’s ever-changing world of global finance.
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant subject, equivalent to a UK 2.1 degree or higher
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, with an IELTS score of 7.0 (including a minimum of 6.5 in writing) if English isn’t your first language
- Copies of your university transcripts and confirmation of your professional qualifications
- Proficient levels of financial literacy and numeracy, with a basic knowledge of the finance industry
There are no GMAT requirements for entry into this course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 26, 2018